Recent SuperBowl odds have the Dolphins a | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recent SuperBowl odds have the Dolphins a

If it's OK with everone, I'd like a shot at this. First off, the odds are going down, which is a good sign. 20-1 to start and now 16-1 is a positive, not a negative ;) . For those who have forgot, Wanny led us to the most recent AFC East title in 2K. Thats 5 years ( or in sensible terms, when Shula was the coach) that it occured. I don't believe Jimmy (the A$$hole) Johnson led us to the AFC East title in his years. Please correct me if I'm wrong :confused: . When Vegas starts at 20-1 and lowers it, it's because so many people are betting on the Fins, nothing more. :tongue: . A good sign too me :lol:

Gary Miles said:
Wanny led us to the most recent AFC East title in 2K. Thats 5 years ( or in sensible terms, when Shula was the coach) that it occured. I don't believe Jimmy (the A$$hole) Johnson led us to the AFC East title in his years. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct, they won it in '94 and '92....the most "recent" before '00. Then it was way back in '85 I believe for the one before that.

Back
Top Bottom