Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer..

Bush does play well when in space but so does Miller. Like the potential and savings with Miller. Might save enough to get a POWER running back to complement Miller.

Do you make up your facts as you go along? MILLER was mediocre on his best day: he had NO impact at all. And he showed no ability to pass-protect. He's dangerous to TANNEHILL's health.

No Bu!!$h*t about it..
Did you see any of MIAMI's games last year, or did you just read a glorified "book report"? And just out of curiosity, did you ever count the # of times that BUSH either "hit the hole", or was dancing (your verbal diarreah, not mine) and LOOKING for a hole....AND THERE WAS NO HOLE??? It happened EACH game/EVERY game last year, and not just once/game, either. You people should place the blame where it belongs: let's all stand up, and give a "Bronx Cheer" for our marvelous, talented, deep (NOT!!!!!!!!!!!) OL. Let's start w/J LONG, who sucked a rat's a$$ last season even when healthy, plain and simple. I have no real explanation for it, but the best thing he did for MIAMI last season was get hurt and go on IR, and let MARTIN play/develop. But at least at G, INCOGNITO did surprisingly well, and so did GARNER at RT (no surprise: he MADE THE TEAM, playing a DIFFERENT scheme, as a RT. MAYBE (big maybe) they'll both improve, and turn into very solid NFL OLmen. But last year...they were barely up to the job. MARTIN needs a little more bulk and a lot more strength. Even so, he STILL looked better than JAKE, i/m/o. Perhaps w/an offseason "love affair"...w/the Weights Room..., he'll turn into something special. I'm hopeful. Lastly, as to J JERRY, he was his own worst enemy last season, but you can see his potential. He DOES have "Tackle's feet", just as Coach SPARANO said (say what you want about SPARANO, he knows OL play). His fate is TRULY in his own hands. He can eat his way out of the NFL and into oblivion, or give up the PIZZA this offseason, and strive to become truly solid.

But NONE of the above happened for us last season. The erratic OL performance, negating BUSH almost as much as any "D" he faced, should have been obvious to EVERYONE. And you better find a much more valid reason for not re-signing BUSH than either his nonproduction or MILLER, who i/m/o showed little except his speed (occasionally) and flawed pass-protection (which might get TANNEHILL killed some day). And as a footnote to all of this, I totally discount the usual, shallow verbal diarreah spouted by "the usual suspects".

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see any of MIAMI's games last year, or did you just read a glorified "book report"?

Maybe you should go look at some games before you spew off drivel. The guy danced too much. And when Miller was in, he produced. That's fact!!

It would be typical for Miami to let an elite talent walk and try to replace him with an unknown who has a lot of flaws. 7-9 here we come !!

Lamar Miller: Games: 13 Attempts 51 250 yards 4.9yards/attempt

Reggie Bush: Games: 16 Attempts 227 986 yards 4.3 yards/attempt

---------- Post added at 09:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

It would be typical for Miami to let an elite talent walk and try to replace him with an unknown who has a lot of flaws. 7-9 here we come !!

The stats prove otherwise. Not elite at all.

I really wish we saw more of Miller before letting Bush walk.

Did you see any of MIAMI's games last year, or did you just read a glorified "book report"?
I have not missed a single snap of any Dolphin game since in the last 31 years..... Bush has always been plagued by dancers feet his entire career. Early on this season he had a 3-4 game stretch where he seemed to be hitting the whole, which it was no coincidence that this resulted in one of his best stretches of running of his career.

But then........ not sure Y he regressed back to dancing..
Chubbs

I have not missed a single snap of any Dolphin game since in the last 31 years..... Bush has always been plagued by dancers feet his entire career. Early on this season he had a 3-4 game stretch where he seemed to be hitting the whole, which it was no coincidence that this resulted in one of his best stretches of running of his career.

But then........ not sure Y he regressed back to dancing..

Chubbs

You're right; and it's no coincidence it was after he got hurt against the NYJ. Reggie is what he is. He dazzles every few weeks but he doesn't gain consistent yards. I don't think any team will make him a feature back.

It's at least nice to hear a guy want to play for Miami. Wish we could bottle up his drive and work ethic to give to everybody on the team. I wished they had used him a lot more creatively last year too. He isn't worth big bucks at this point, but I'd still like to see him back.

It's at least nice to hear a guy want to play for Miami. Wish we could bottle up his drive and work ethic to give to everybody on the team. I wished they had used him a lot more creatively last year too. He isn't worth big bucks at this point, but I'd still like to see him back.
Personally i like Reggie, great work ethic and I love players with a chip on their shoulder.

I fully blame our OC for not using him properly. Such a shame

Maybe you should go look at some games before you spew off drivel. The guy danced too much. And when Miller was in, he produced. That's fact!!

I saw them all...and NO, it's drivel. MILLER had no impact at all. And his inability to pass-protect is a risk to TANNEHILL's health. THOSE are the FACTS, whether YOU like it or not. Unrealized potential counts as spit (expletive deleted) to me, until it's realized. And real DOLFANS everywhere should feel similarly. Forget propaganda from the team's corporate division, and forget the Media. I'll be watching MILLER VERY CLOSELY this preseason, w/great hope. BUT, he better show some REAL progress, in everything that matters, which he hasn't shown to date. BUSH is a proven "scatback"-style HB, and THOMAS is a bust who hopefully will be cut and replaced by J GRAY if he makes it back all the way from the knee injury. MILLER's a younger "scatback"-style HB w/excellent "potential". But his potential MUST BE REALIZED, or he's useless and just a warm-body/back-up...you know the type: a real S/Ts ace.

Imo it will be a mistake to let Bush go. If we let Bush go it will not be because of money as he's already given more than enough comments that he's not about breaking any banks that he really wants to play here. If we let h go it is because Ireland feels that Miller and Thigpen will handle and produce what Bush did and more and that maybe Jonas Gray and Thomas will provide a good change of pace. But once Miller goes down to injury, I'm going to open a BOG THREAD OF "I TOLD YA SO THAT WE SHOULD HAD RE-SIGNED BUSH FOR INSURANCE"....but noooooo, Miller is somehow injury immune. Smh

http://www.60maxpowero.com/patriots...ts-return-dolphins-confused-no-contract-offer
I'd like to keep him, although I wouldn't be crushed if we lost him, as long as he doesn't go to the Pats!
CONFUSED ??? What part of "you are a uncoachable, drive killing machine, so pack your bags and hit the bricks", does he not understand. We have had to put up with losing games for us for two years, because of him. I hope he goes to the jets or the pats and have them deal with him for a few years. Horrible back and a terrible influence on Miller. I would offer him a contract to leave, like a plane ticket and even pay for a moving service.

Back
Top Bottom