Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush confused by no contract offer..

CONFUSED ??? What part of "you are a uncoachable, drive killing machine, so pack your bags and hit the bricks", does he not understand. We have had to put up with losing games for us for two years, because of him. I hope he goes to the jets or the pats and have them deal with him for a few years. Horrible back and a terrible influence on Miller. I would offer him a contract to leave, like a plane ticket and even pay for a moving service.

:confused: we are losing games "because" of Bush now? This is worse than Long is asking for Joe Thomas money. :lol:

:confused: we are losing games "because" of Bush now? This is worse than Long is asking for Joe Thomas money. :lol:

NOW?? No NOW is the only time we are NOT losing games because of Bush. I have written about this all year, we would have been a playoff team if Bush knew where he was supposed to be running. Led the league in negative runs, which killed drives and caused punts. RBs are for getting consistant yards and this is the one that Reggie could never grasp. This is why they are letting him go, and why he was benched earlier in the season. It was never about the fumbles, he is just a HORRIBLE RB that doesn't understand the role he is to play. He needs to go and go SOON!!!!!

I really don't see how you don't at least make an offer to your leading rusher and leading scorer without having at least some kind of backup plan. To me a guy that had 250 yards on 51 carries and one TD is hardly a solid backup plan to replace your leading scorer. I'm not saying pay the man an ungodly amount of money but at least offer him something. He hasn't been that bad and according to the stats he definitely hasn't been "losing" games for us. And yes I watched every snap this year before anyone asks..and yes he does dance more than he should but some of that, not all grant it, comes from the O-line not getting the job done. In my opinion, for what it's worth, I need to see more outta Miller before I just write Bush off.

Peep the 'Condi Rice beans woman in forehead at Pebble Beach article'. Lulz!

The Dolphins are not offering Bush a contract, IMO, because they have no idea what his market value is and they don't want to either overpay him or offer him something embarrassingly low. They want him to test the market and then, I think, sweep in with an offer that demands a small, home-team discount.

NOW?? No NOW is the only time we are NOT losing games because of Bush. I have written about this all year, we would have been a playoff team if Bush knew where he was supposed to be running.

LOL. Another member of the happy 40% adjustment brigade. The world is a jolly place, when you can assign 4 more wins here, and 6 less there, all under the guise of, "I have written about this all year," as if that has any shred of weight or credibility.

Our quarterback averaged 6.8 yards per attempt. We had a net negative yards per pass attempt differential. We set a team record for fewest forced turnovers. We can't find Pro Bowlers until half the roster begs out. Those criteria are all relatively basic to winning but the hysterically pathetic Reggie Bush haters can't see anything in their glossy world other than a stutter step. At that point the mind goes on tilt and stays there. They tremble and sweat, absolutely petrified he might break into the open field and ruin their desperate simplistic argument.

It's one of the delightful developments in franchise history. :lol:

I like what Bush was able to do the past 2 years. He is the only playmaker on offense as of right now. Love the Bush/Miller combo in the backfield. Plus with injuries to that position, its always good to be deep at RB. I hope they resign him.

I forgot about Gray completely. I really liked him coming out of college, but knew we would have to wait a year on him. Miller did outperform Bush this year and I want to keep them both. At the end of the day, keeping Bush will have to have to come at the expense of upgrading another player. I would add the 4 mil he will command add that to a FA WR and make sure we get the right one.

LOL. Another member of the happy 40% adjustment brigade. The world is a jolly place, when you can assign 4 more wins here, and 6 less there, all under the guise of, "I have written about this all year," as if that has any shred of weight or credibility.

Our quarterback averaged 6.8 yards per attempt. We had a net negative yards per pass attempt differential. We set a team record for fewest forced turnovers. We can't find Pro Bowlers until half the roster begs out. Those criteria are all relatively basic to winning but the hysterically pathetic Reggie Bush haters can't see anything in their glossy world other than a stutter step. At that point the mind goes on tilt and stays there. They tremble and sweat, absolutely petrified he might break into the open field and ruin their desperate simplistic argument.

It's one of the delightful developments in franchise history. :lol:

Right On Dude. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Miller. I think he is going to be a Stud. But he is not Reggie Bush, not yet. We won 7 Games Last Year. Without Reggie we would have Won 5.
But this being the Dolphins, We Love giving away Playmakers. Think...Brandon Marshall, Wes Welker, Rob Ninkovich, heck even Ted Ginn Jr. So it is a sure thing we let our most explosive offensive player go. But there is always Daniel Thomas and Michael Egnew (SARCASM)[h=1][/h]

Back
Top Bottom