Reggie Bush trucked Sean Smith today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush trucked Sean Smith today

Playmaker76

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sean Smith has had an interesting start to training camp so far. Not only has he been roasted by Gates and Bush in the passing game the last two days but he got run over by Reggie Bush in practice this afternoon. Reggie took a toss to the right, cut it up field, lowered his helmet like a ram and trucked Sean sending him flying backwards. Sean landed on his rear end. It was almost like witnessing a car hitting a pedestrian. Bush then proceeded to throw the ball in the air while stepping around Sean as Sean laid on the floor. Sean got punked but I must admit I love Reggie's nastiness on that play. He showed me something I didn't expect. He seems to love contact.

Sean Smith has never been a head on tackler, wouldn't be surprised if this happened. Still though I expect Sean Smith to have a good season. I'm more excited hearing that Reggie Bush wanted to bring down the boom than anything.. lol.

I'm hoping our O-Line can open up some big holes for Reggie this year. He's too small to break tackles from D-Line and Linebackers, but if he gets to the next level then he's taking it to the house. It'll be nice having that this year instead of our runningbacks always getting runned down.

I've never seen Sean Smith hit anyone. He tends to drag people down. He's one of the softest tacklers in the NFL. He's like the opposite of Vontae.

Sean Smith has had an interesting start to training camp so far. Not only has he been roasted by Gates and Bush in the passing game the last two days but he got run over by Reggie Bush in practice this afternoon. Reggie took a toss to the right, cut it up field, lowered his helmet like a ram and trucked Sean sending him flying backwards. Sean landed on his rear end. It was almost like witnessing a car hitting a pedestrian. Bush then proceeded to throw the ball in the air while stepping around Sean as Sean laid on the floor. Sean got punked but I must admit I love Reggie's nastiness on that play. He showed me something I didn't expect. He seems to love contact.
To be fair, everyone's been getting roasted by Gates.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Get stonger Sean.

I've never seen Sean Smith hit anyone. He tends to drag people down. He's one of the softest tacklers in the NFL. He's like the opposite of Vontae.

Is it me or does Smith have a bit of a Cromartie streak in him?

With the NFL moving away from the "highlight reel" hits I don't really care if Smith can "hit" or not. All I want to see is him not missing tackles and bringing his guy down everytime. A sure tackler beats a big hitter everytime in my book. Although getting run over by Bush is a little embarrasing it has to be said.

I would also prefer to see Bush avoid contact when possible, I mean the guy is made of balsa wood.

Here is some video of the Truck by Bush. It's pretty raw, but you can still make it out.

[youtube]7uaPTIkiYSM&feature=related[/youtube]

Back
Top Bottom