Reggie Bush trucked Sean Smith today | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reggie Bush trucked Sean Smith today

Did JT have to give him a hug on the sideline to keep him from crying again?

This was a huge problem for us in 2010. Both Ronnie and Ricky were taken down pretty easily by the first person they encountered.

Deion Sanders was a pretty horrible tackler and he just went into the Hall. Yeah I know, he did other things too.

And no I'm not saying SS is Deion good. But I think he is way better than he gets credit for. That being said he does need to improve his tackling and he has been. Until Bush happened! That was nice!

Sean Smith has had an interesting start to training camp so far. Not only has he been roasted by Gates and Bush in the passing game the last two days but he got run over by Reggie Bush in practice this afternoon. Reggie took a toss to the right, cut it up field, lowered his helmet like a ram and trucked Sean sending him flying backwards. Sean landed on his rear end. It was almost like witnessing a car hitting a pedestrian. Bush then proceeded to throw the ball in the air while stepping around Sean as Sean laid on the floor. Sean got punked but I must admit I love Reggie's nastiness on that play. He showed me something I didn't expect. He seems to love contact.

I expect this to happen to a lot of corner backs this year

Back
Top Bottom