Report: Garrard outplayed Tannehill and Moore | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Garrard outplayed Tannehill and Moore

I'm glad he's lighting a fire under Moore and Tanny. The better the competition, the more whoever wins deserves it.

I remember Garrard as a QB we had to be concerned about. One who could beat us. Glad to see him on our sideline.

waitin til preseason to see with my own eyes. Moore is the one least familiar with this offense. Garrard has an advantage knowing this offense too and how it is run. Moore has the knack to pick it up though, as he proved last year in a year with no offseason.

As it has been said, Matt Moore is a gamer, not a practice player. I think I was the same way so I will always have a warm spot for those like him. To be honest, Tim Tebow is not a practice player but he wins football games.

The big thing here is that I do not care at all who our starting QB is, who our starting RB, who our starting WRs are etc etc etc. I just want the player who will help us win more games to play the most.

Yep I second that I am tired of the loosing. I do not care who starts as long as we end up winning the games. I sure like the percieved QB depth though you can never have enough of that. My current concerns have more is if do we have the right coaching staff first and second can our defense play as well as better as they did under Nolan. I see a lot of new inexperienced coaches with no track record on the team which makes me nervous more than anything else about this team. We are all focusing on the players but the Shula years proved to me you can coach up the talent enough to beat superior talent that is not well coached.

i wanted us to draft garrard ages ago, but i guess i was also an ECU homer because i was a trainer there when garrard played and got to see how strong garrard's arm was in practice. its 10+ years later but at least i dont have to trade for him on madden anymore.

Garrard was a good player who helped lead JAC to the playoffs with receivers similar to ours (no name) with 18 td and 3 int in 07. his injury is the reason why Gabbert started and why he was cut. IF healthy, he could easily win the starting spot from Moore. I honestly expect this to be a 2 QB race unless Tanny completely lights it up

Matt Moore needs to play well in the preseason games, or he'll be standing on the sidelines with Ryan Tannehil in 2012l.

waitin til preseason to see with my own eyes. Moore is the one least familiar with this offense. Garrard has an advantage knowing this offense too and how it is run. Moore has the knack to pick it up though, as he proved last year in a year with no offseason.

Very well said, I also believe that Moore will take a little longer to get the offense down. I personally refuse to make any judgements after one OTA, but will wait until the 2nd or 3rd preseason game to make a prediction. My hunch is Garrard will look best early, and Moore looking better by middle/end of camp, with Tannehill possibly overtaking both by end of preseason. But as I said that is just a hunch, way too much football to be played before then.

Back
Top Bottom