Report - Landry deal close | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report - Landry deal close

Or having other targets on offense would keep teams from doubling Landry and allow him for more YAC and big plays. Not to mention getting our real QB back next year.

We need to go TE early, I'm hoping Andrews is still around in round 2.
your mouth to gods ears.

No Andrews please. That guy is slow and unathletic

I am glad the talks appear to be a lot more posative. Laundry is a football player, not someone who plays football to make a lot of money—Parker. We need more Dolphins like Laundry, he is also our QB’s favorite target.

Or having other targets on offense would keep teams from doubling Landry and allow him for more YAC and big plays. Not to mention getting our real QB back next year.

We need to go TE early, I'm hoping Andrews is still around in round 2.

Jimmy Graham and draft a TE early

$16 mil for him is too steep. Him, Suh, and RT17 would account for roughly $60 mil against the cap. Before Garapolo, I don’t think SF even had that much money tied into their whole team.

I'm guessing they're confident of reaching a long term agreement but need more time. Don't want to risk another team swooping in, and it's doubtful a team would be willing to surrender a first round pick AND pay Juice top dollar.

Good business move. Nothing else that can be done. Don't risk losing him for nothing.

Tannenbaum would buy sand if he were in a desert. This guy caves in every critical contract negotiation. I have no doubt he will overpay Landry.

And for those trying to gauge what Landry is worth, market value is always based on what a team is willing to pay you TODAY. There are teams out there desperate enough for talent that they would pay Landy good money. Especially with 4 QB's expected to go in the 1st round this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom