Report Ravens Trying To Trade Mckinnie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report Ravens Trying To Trade Mckinnie

Knowledge? What exactly are you disagreeing with anyway? If you disagree with someone, the burden of proof lies with you buddy.

I disagree with OT's not being able to play at a high level at 31 and even 34. I disagree with CB's having a longer shelf life than OT's. The burden of proof is with the one who made the statement to back it up, and you have done nothing whatsoever to do so other than typing your opinion.

Howsabout we just drop this?

I disagree with OT's not being able to play at a high level at 31 and even 34. I disagree with CB's having a longer shelf life than OT's. The burden of proof is with the one who made the statement to back it up, and you have done nothing whatsoever to do so other than typing your opinion.

You'd make a terrible lawyer. Burden of proof always lies with the one who disagrees. Law 101 right there. Anyways, if posters had to back up every statement with a citation from a website, this place would be a ****hole. You are the one going on about Brent Grimes...I never brought him up. I was talking about OTs and how their skills can diminish quickly. Using Grimes as a measuring stick is just not a fair comparison.

McKinnie has been pretty bad this year in pass blocking. The Ravens will probably release him so if Miami wanted to kick the tires, he'll be available as a free agent.
Who knows, he might pick up his play if he's playing in his hometown. I wouldn't trade a pick for him, but I wouldn't be opposed to picking him up as a free agent.

Baltimore knows he is trouble of the field. They are cleaning up the mess by upgrading on and off the field with Monroe. I was totally hoping for OV and Jordan to have a chance with McKinnie.

Successful organization letting go of an OT that has been playing bad means that we should pick him up? Makes sense.

Admittedly, I wanted to bring in McKinnie in the off season but reading an article in the Miami Herald I think it was recently, they said that McKinnie was struggling just as bad as Clabo here or whatnot. So, I am not sure that it will make a difference. Maybe just depth wise because if one of these guys goes down, the backups don't seem to be any better than just having someone's grandmother block.

Successful organization letting go of an OT that has been playing bad means that we should pick him up? Makes sense.

fair point but the way things are going we aren't gonna have a qb to be successful with if we don't do something...so i would be kicking tires on anything that has played well recently...and mckinnie has played well in recent years...

and if not so what no sweat back to the street he goes...some comp for martin and clabo to have to look over the shoulder at also wouldn't be such a bad idea...

You'd make a terrible lawyer. Burden of proof always lies with the one who disagrees. Law 101 right there. Anyways, if posters had to back up every statement with a citation from a website, this place would be a ****hole. You are the one going on about Brent Grimes...I never brought him up. I was talking about OTs and how their skills can diminish quickly. Using Grimes as a measuring stick is just not a fair comparison.

Z, This is going nowhere and for me is over. In law or debate, one party makes an accusation or statement. Then, the second party disputes it, and the first party has time to dispute or rebut what the second party has stated. The burden of proof is on the opening accusation and/or statement.

Denny Crane :)

Over the years, I have seen many an NFL player ripped for many a different reason. A bus full of strippers is a first. Has the "moral majority" taken seed with Football Fans? :)

Dude. Anyone who thinks that this is the right path for a team, raise your hand. He almost got a teammate stabbed on that bus. Just because a person has a "personal right" to do whatever doesn't mean it's the right thing for a person, a family or a team.

His own teammate that "enjoyed" the bus called it a lapse in responsible thinking. Almost cost him a season. But hey! Southbeach thinks it's just fine, lol. Someone shoulda told him, lol.

LD

i could care less what happened on that bus...if the guy can preserve my qbs shelf life even a little bit i'm all for it...

damn...only took us like 15 years to find a qb worth protecting...

Z, This is going nowhere and for me is over. In law or debate, one party makes an accusation or statement. Then, the second party disputes it, and the first party has time to dispute or rebut what the second party has stated. The burden of proof is on the opening accusation and/or statement.

Denny Crane :)

A little off topic buddy, but I don't think you understand the burden of proof rule. If you challenge someone's statement, charge them with something, or bring suit against them, then the burden of proof lies with you. Look it up.

bad guy off the field and below par and well past his best on it why would we want this guy?

Over the years, I have seen many an NFL player ripped for many a different reason. A bus full of strippers is a first. Has the "moral majority" taken seed with Football Fans? :)

It has with Joe Philbin. "Represent the team and the owner the right way." And his is the only opinion that matters.

Back
Top Bottom