Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

3/15/8 GTD is fine with me. Too bad he probably wants 4/30/18m GTD.

He was 2nd in total tackles. Had 4 sacks, an INT of Rapeberger in the endzone, and 2 FFs. Otherwise known as things Misi has never done.

If he signs, we can then narrow the draft to DE or Guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the Sun-SEnt article, he can play all three spots. He was the MIKE at Buffalo and the Bills are going to go with Ragland who was injured last year at MLB. But... the article came from Omar. Take it for what is worth. Have to remember, even a blind squirrel can find a nut from time to time.

Brown would really push back the need for a LB early in the draft. The big needs would be DE, OG, and FS. We could then certainly go best player, and someone like Peppers would be in play.

What Linebacker role does Zach Brown play? What versatility does he have in playing other linebacker roles? Irrespective of whether Koa Misi is fully healthy from his neck injury, we probably still need a SAM in the Draft.
Here's all I can find . . . per PFF A season lost to injured reserve in 2014 has curtailed Brown’s career somewhat, but he remains a solid option at linebacker. He’s a prototypical WEAK-SIDE 4-3 outside linebacker, proving most effective in space.

He was 2nd in total tackles. Had 4 sacks, an INT of Rapeberger in the endzone, and 2 FFs. Otherwise known as things Misi has never done.

Funny thing is you're right, although I think Misi gets an occassional sack, what's really sad is Butler. I said last year at least you know Misi is on the field, Butler not so much.

Tackles is the most overrated defensive statistic. He also will hardly blitz in our scheme.

At least he was on a team that had a better run defense than ours . . .
Miami #30, Buffalo #29 :chuckle:

Funny thing is you're right, although I think Misi gets an occassional sack, what's really sad is Butler. I said last year at least you know Misi is on the field, Butler not so much.

Misi has 12.5 sacks in his entire career. 9.5 of them came in his first 3 years. He has 3 sacks in the last 4 season which has spanned 42 games he's played in.

Back
Top Bottom