Reshad Jones's Plummeting Among the Safety Ranks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Reshad Jones's Plummeting Among the Safety Ranks

Just our luck, Ireland's first crack at an early extension and its a whiff.

he's fine. watch him get a sack and pick tomorrow.

his role changed with the new lb's.[/QUOTE
That reminds me, wonder if we can keep the streak of the only team causing a turnover in every game alive for the final week.

at least we all know you'll be here to criticize him no matter what happens tomorrow

While I think he has left opportunities on the table this season, I will praise him for going 9-7 and possibly making the playoffs.

hayden is really hoping we lose. so he can bag on joe all year long. and kiss rex ryans fat azz.

he's fine. watch him get a sack and pick tomorrow.

his role changed with the new lb's.[/QUOTE
That reminds me, wonder if we can keep the streak of the only team causing a turnover in every game alive for the final week.

This team needs 2 or 3 turnovers in one of these games. I like the streak, but one of the reasons the games are so close is they are not plus 2, 3 or 4. It is either plus 1 or even...good, but not great.

As other's have mentioned, our new lb's have really exposed Jones in coverage. Another reason why I don't believe this staff has a clue what they're doing. Release our 2 lbs, sign 2 worse lb's and to go along with that, now we have a worse safety. Good foresight by our staff. Excellent at creating holes on our team.

hayden is really hoping we lose. so he can bag on joe all year long. and kiss rex ryans fat azz.

That is sacrilege to say. I am knotted up right now as we speak. The playoffs would be HUGE. 9-7 is an accomplishment.

I never rooted for the Fins to lose....not even the Suck for Luck days. I always pulled for a win. Saying I want them to lose in the biggest game of the year is the dumbest thing ever said against me here.

Do I think Joe is a good coach? No. Do I think the team should purge everyone after a loss? No, actually.

I am avid Fin fan that wants the best for this team so that the franchise down to us fans can have something to be proud about.

It would have been interesting to see what Jones would have cost as a free agent had we not extended him. I thought it was a good move at the time, Awsi Dooger thought it was stupid-- he was right.

It would have been interesting to see what Jones would have cost as a free agent had we not extended him. I thought it was a good move at the time, Awsi Dooger thought it was stupid-- he was right.

Agreed

Yeah, you do not feel any "empowerment" from this site. Give me a break.

it doesnt really matter to me i just know you've been more on your soap box of late than usual...even though it's pretty much always been misguided whenever you are on one...go for it boss

it doesnt really matter to me i just know you've been more on your soap box of late than usual...even though it's pretty much always been misguided...go for it boss

Seems like we respect each other's work and ideas in similar fashion.

Jones hasn't been good but I still feel like we're more capable with a guy who has shown turnover capability than a guy who drops most of his turnover chances in Clemons. Either way, between he, Clemons, Jimmy Wilson, Danell Ellerbee, and Phillip Wheeler, the middle of the field has been awful.

Back
Top Bottom