Rex Grossman ownes the Jets! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Grossman ownes the Jets!

Schotty is actually a decent OC. He got a bad rap last year for whatever reason, not his fault Sanchez blows. Dan Henning on the other hand has sucked for 8 years now. This isn't some new occurrence.

Last year was his best year as an OC, but that's irrelevant. The point is that people evaluating OC's based on a preseason game is beyond retarded.

Schotty is actually a decent OC. He got a bad rap last year for whatever reason, not his fault Sanchez blows. Dan Henning on the other hand has sucked for 8 years now. This isn't some new occurrence.

:m359:

Last year was his best year as an OC, but that's irrelevant. The point is that people evaluating OC's based on a preseason game is beyond retarded.

Nobody on this board is evaluating Henning based on a preseason game. Conservative Dan has been the same vanilla play-caller afraid to open up his offense for 8 years now.

Be a blind homer if you must. I live in Panthers country. I've seen his playcalling with the Panthers. Same conservative, scared bull**** he's been calling here for going on 3 seasons now. Panthers fans told me I won't like Henning just like Wizards fans told me I wouldn't be able to stand Eddie Jordan. Right on both accounts.

wow i must have missed the part where grossman got the redskins in the endzone. i didnt realize 8/16 and 110 yards was owning the opposing defense. this thread is stupid.

besides shouldn't you bhe worrying about how bad your own team looked? and for as bad as sanchez and the offense looked he was like 6/8 for 60 yards and a td on his last possession...and tomlinson looks really good.

wow i must have missed the part where grossman got the redskins in the endzone. i didnt realize 8/16 and 110 yards was owning the opposing defense. this thread is stupid.

Pretty solid against that supposed elite defense. Just imagine if McNabb played.

besides shouldn't you bhe worrying about how bad your own team looked? and for as bad as sanchez and the offense looked he was like 6/8 for 60 yards and a td on his last possession...and tomlinson looks really good.

Sanchez has looked to terrible, don't try to sugar coat it by plucking out certain drives to make him look good. A drive against the Redskins 2nd/3rd stringers might I add.

Our defense has looked pretty good. Starters have only given up 27 points in 5 1/2 quarters with 4 takeaways. Defense was supposed to get shredded last night by a "real passing threat", of course that never happened. Offensively however, I'm not too worried except for one thing. Drops. Henne has played good, but it doesn't show on the stat sheet because we have had at least 4 drops from the starters in all 3 preseason games. No idea what's up but they need to clean that **** up real quick.

lol....they scored 6 points. not solid at all. no gamplanning and just playing basic defenses.......come on now. you guys should know better than this.

Sanchez has looked to terrible, don't try to sugar coat it by plucking out certain drives to make him look good.

i'll be concerned when this is happening in the regular season consistently. i dont expect sanchez to be an elite qb this year. he just has to not lose games for the most part. i'm ok with sanchex not being an elite qb as long as the team is winning games. 2nd year qb's are rarely the type you expect to put a team on their backs and carry them. i'm not one of the fans that considers this team a superbowl shoe-in.

edit: in reply to your add-on i dont think our starting defense has given up a td yet.

oh and btw.....those stats against the jets incluse a pass interference that was blatantly one of the worst calls you can ever see and a forced fumble on grossman that was recovered by the jets and was erronneously rules that the redskins recovered it. all in all the defense played pretty damned good as they have all preseason. to say they got owned by grossman is just stupid.

lol....they scored 6 points. not solid at all. no gamplanning and just playing basic defenses.......come on now. you guys should know better than this.

Not many points you can score when the team is dropping everything that hits their hands, or being penalized for some stupid ****. Not many points you can score with our O-Line playing completely terrible last night. Not many points you can score with Dan Henning as the OC. You'd think he was intentionally setting up 3rd and longs last night with his playcalls. Hell, maybe he was, who knows, it's hard to be that bad at calling plays, even if it is preseason.

i'll be concerned when this is happening in the regular season consistently. i dont expect sanchez to be an elite qb this year. he just has to not lose games for the most part. i'm ok with sanchex not being an elite qb as long as the team is winning games. 2nd year qb's are rarely the type you expect to put a team on their backs and carry them. i'm not one of the fans that considers this team a superbowl shoe-in.

That's the problem. This did happen in the regular season consistently last year. You won't make the playoffs if he's playing anywhere near the level he played last year. Buffalo and Chicago ain't laying down for you at the end of the year.

Not many points you can score when the team is dropping everything that hits their hands, or being penalized for some stupid ****. Not many points you can score with our O-Line playing completely terrible last night. Not many points you can score with Dan Henning as the OC. You'd think he was intentionally setting up 3rd and longs last night with his playcalls. Hell, maybe he was, who knows, it's hard to be that bad at calling plays, even if it is preseason.

i was talking about grossman and the redskins yesterday. i havent watched one minute of the dolphins in preseason. i have no idea whats going with your teams issues. i dont put much stock in preseason anyway. you have to remember....ther eis no gameplanning in preseason. its completely basic football plays on offense and defense. i see the chicken littel **** going on here just like it goes on at the jets websites. it's premature for any f it imo. you have to wait and see what happens when the bell rings. 4 games in and this **** is still looking the same way...well then you can start worrying.

Thank you. I was begining to think I missed the part of the game where Grossman threw for 300 yds & 3 TDs.

Are there any other excuses you forgot to throw in there?

Back
Top Bottom