Rex Grossman ownes the Jets! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Grossman ownes the Jets!

Its preseason.. dont take to much stock into it... and what does being mexican have anything to do with it..

He is infatuated w/ the Jets. never mind that after the starters let we were winning as badly as we played.

Rex actually looked pretty good as did John Beck. It's amazing though that the bar is set so high for our D that we allow 9 pts and people are going nuts about how bad we played. I like it.

It sucks to lose Pace but luckily it's not for the year, we survived and actually played some of our best D of the year w/o him the first 4 games last year so hopefully we can do it again.

He is infatuated w/ the Jets. never mind that after the starters let we were winning as badly as we played.

Rex actually looked pretty good as did John Beck. It's amazing though that the bar is set so high for our D that we allow 9 pts and people are going nuts about how bad we played. I like it.

It sucks to lose Pace but luckily it's not for the year, we survived and actually played some of our best D of the year w/o him the first 4 games last year so hopefully we can do it again.

Hey Junc, after all the talk the Jets have done, you have to be a little concerned, no Pace no Revis no QB

Hey Junc, after all the talk the Jets have done, you have to be a little concerned, no Pace no Revis no QB

I still expect revis to be here for week 1, it's disappointing to lose Pace but at least it's only for a few weeks.

As long as we don't lose anyone else I still feel pretty good. No excuses, Baltimore will be missing ed reed week 1 and he's as important to them as revis is to us.

I am actually kind of excited. It sucks that Pace will be out, but we will have taylor starting against the Phins. I feel very positive that he will be motivated in playing well for that game at the very least. I, however, must stick with my original thoughts that we need to get through the first 4 weeks 2-2. If we manage that or better, we will make a strong run for the division. Holmes will make that much difference on our offense. You'll see.

It sounds like pace can be back as soon as week 2 so I there's a pretty good chance he'll be starting by the time the team heads down to Miami.

It sounds like pace can be back as soon as week 2 so I there's a pretty good chance he'll be starting by the time the team heads down to Miami.

I hope so. I'm not crazy about the thought of JT having to start.

Back
Top Bottom