Rex Ryan has been **** canned | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan has been **** canned

I'm sure Rex will land on his feet. To be fair to him he never had solid footing in Buffalo. He just needs to stick with it, put one foot in front the other and press on. When you think about it, he was probably a few feet away from winning that last game against us.

He just needs players who will toe the line.

Ryan is obsessed with Belichick and it proved to be his undoing. Loud mouth needs to worry about putting together a winning team instead of trying to top the Patriots. Don't get me wrong, they are obviously the ones you need to dethrone but to focus on toppling the Pats over just having a winning record is not the way to go about it.

This is also true. The attitude worked with the Jets (a franchise that is always desperate for attention) but didn't work with Buffalo (a franchise desperate for playoffs)

I trust my eyes. Sanchez has 4 playoff wins, what have you ever done?

Only 2 losing seasons in his 8 year coaching career. Elite!

I miss Junc. Can we bring him back and ban him to just the Beast of the East sub forum?

I miss Junc. Can we bring him back and ban him to just the Beast of the East sub forum?

znKVTHTgDl.gif

But, NO. :lol:

Also two winning seasons in 8. Funny how he always twisted the rhetoric on that. Like 8-8 is a feather in your cap. 8-8 gets you fired

Also two winning seasons in 8. Funny how he always twisted the rhetoric on that. Like 8-8 is a feather in your cap. 8-8 gets you fired

It would only be 1 winning season in 8 had the Colts not not pulled starters.

Back
Top Bottom