Rex Ryan has been **** canned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan has been **** canned

I hope this is the last head coaching job this buffoon ever gets. There's no place in sports for a blowhard who acts like a bully, especially in a position where he can influence millions of children looking to see how they should act. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

The Bills are also benching Tyrod Taylor for EJ Manuel. Because it was obviously the quarterbacks fault that the defense let up over 200 yards rushing....

Too bad. I was hoping they would keep him because he sucks and that's good for us. Never liked him or his dad who was another jerk.

Ozzy rules!!

The Bills are also benching Tyrod Taylor for EJ Manuel. Because it was obviously the quarterbacks fault that the defense let up over 200 yards rushing....

They're starting Manuel because of a financial reason. It's something to where is Tyrod gets hurt they owe him bookoo bucks

Where is our former resident troll pinata when we actually need him? Ironic

His favorite team is a league bottom feeder

His "one of the better HCs" has now been fired 2X in the last 3 years for justifiable cause (but should have been inconsideration for "COTY"

and of course his "franchise QB" is in street clothes, backing up the Dallas backup after being discarded in favor of Siemian and Lynch by an exec who knows a thing or 2 about QB'ing.

After now helping ruin 3 team defensive units, Rob will be lucky to score a position coach job.

I won't lie, I laughed like a madman for five straight minutes when I heard it.

Then I got depressed.

Make no mistake, Buffalo's coaching situation is going to get better, because it sure can't get much worse.

He never got his footing in Buffalo and has had one foot out the door for some time. His time in Buffalo will only be a footnote in his overall mediocre career and I think it is safe to say that his head coaching prospects are six feet under.

I am betting Denver. Best chance to win for both. For Tony Romo

He has an injury clause that guarantees his 27.5 mil if he gets hurt before the start of the league year in 2017. Not surprised they did this once the Bills were eliminated.

Back
Top Bottom