Rex Ryan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rex Ryan

Junc was your little week or two away from this site good for your health? Because it looks like it didn't do anything seeing as you're spouting off the same **** you always had prior.

Junc was your little week or two away from this site good for your health? Because it looks like it didn't do anything seeing as you're spouting off the same **** you always had prior.

I am trying to teach you, please allow me to so you can better contribute in discussions in the future.

Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

SD was damn good that year, trade Mark for Rivers and they make the SB. Rivers is a choker which helped us but they were really, really good.

If Rivers is a choker, what the hell does that make buttfumble? Oh right....out of a starting job. :lol: :lol:

If Rivers is a choker, what the hell does that make buttfumble? Oh right....out of a starting job. :lol: :lol:

the guy that outplayed Rivers head to head and is 4-2 in postseason while Rivers is 4-5 w/ one of those wins(his only div rd win) coming after he got hurt and the backup led SD to the GW TD.

:rotfl1:

San Diego Chargers Nate Kaeding misses three field goal attempts Sunday against Jets.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...stic-missed-field-goals-jets-article-1.462791

Kaeding missing a couple of kicks he should have made helped but our K missed a chip shot too. SD was in full control until Rivers through that awful INT to Leonhard to set up our 1st TD and give us a lead we would never lose.

the guy that outplayed Rivers head to head and is 4-2 in postseason while Rivers is 4-5 w/ one of those wins(his only div rd win) coming after he got hurt and the backup led SD to the GW TD.

Again, where is Sanchez now? Where is Rivers now? Which one has a starting job? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out by now. :lol:

Again, where is Sanchez now? Where is Rivers now? Which one has a starting job? Hmmmmmmmmmm.....shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out by now. :lol:

Mark is on a good team in Philly and will get another chance. Rivers is still overrated in SD.

Mark is on a good team in Philly and will get another chance. Rivers is still overrated in SD.

:lol: You better pray Nick Foles stinks up the joint or goes down with injury because that's the ONLY way Sanchez is gonna sniff that starting job in Philly.

:lol: You better pray Nick Foles stinks up the joint or goes down with injury because that's the ONLY way Sanchez is gonna sniff that starting job in Philly.

it's not about this year with him, it's about getting his career back on track. Hopefully he gets a shot but I won't root for injury, he just needs to get his confidence back and he'll hit the open market day 1 next year and he'll be a starter again next year.

Sanchez is still battling it out with the 3rd string just hoping to make the roster...he's no threat to Foles.

Kaeding missing a couple of kicks he should have made helped but our K missed a chip shot too. SD was in full control until Rivers through that awful INT to Leonhard to set up our 1st TD and give us a lead we would never lose.

Not just a couple. A couple is two. He missed three. I left the link for the article so you could inform yourself. But you are always more interested in...

17164477_fc4e4cc598-1.jpg

Not just a couple. A couple is two. He missed three. I left the link for the article so you could inform yourself. But you are always more interested in...

"a couple of kicks he should have made ", the 3rd one was from 57 yards. try reading more carefully next time.

I am trying to teach you, please allow me to so you can better contribute in discussions in the future.

No. I'm finally beyond talking about all of the same things you always do. For a while it was fun but there's no point now. Your comment just now shows how far you've come over the years and that's nowhere because you're stuck in the same trance from years ago.

Back
Top Bottom