Richie Incognito Works Out For Bills / Signs with Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito Works Out For Bills / Signs with Bills

Got curious, decided to look up the Bills draft since 2008.

A 1st round pick, three 2nd round picks, a 4th round pick, three 5th round picks, a 6th round pick, and three 7th round picks all spent on that line. And yet its still ****ty enough that they have to sign Richie Incognito.

Richie Incognito To Work Out For Bills

Incognito and Rex, lmfao. There'll never be a dull moment in Buffalo with those two jabronis around.

Got news for ya, in pass protection in Miami mediocre is an upgrade as well.

I'd go into 2015 with Smith and Turner over Incognito without a second thought. Luckily, there are better options available this offseason, so a good FO should be able to upgrade Smith. Incognito was mediocre a couple of years ago. Now he's older and has been out of the game for a while. I'm guessing he hasn't improved.

Meh ... I liked Richie. A mean streak a mile wide is a good thing in an O-lineman. I don't care that he was a meathead.

That being said, now that he's on a divisional rival - he can go f himself. :up:

At that position, in Buffalo - mediocre is an upgrade.

still nothing for us to be concerned about, people act like they signed some oline stud lol

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

I'd go into 2015 with Smith and Turner over Incognito without a second thought. Luckily, there are better options available this offseason, so a good FO should be able to upgrade Smith. Incognito was mediocre a couple of years ago. Now he's older and has been out of the game for a while. I'm guessing he hasn't improved.

I dont think either is a better guard but he isnt so much better than them that Id pay him anything above minimum.
Any of these guys as a starter is not a good option although Turner has potential

Incognito to Buffalo

Former Dolphin Richie Incognito is a new member of Rex Ryan ' s Buffalo Bills. Seems like a good fit. Apparently the owner vetted Richie personally.

Now every member of the media's favorite fiasco Bully gate is employed by the NFL. Meanwhile, in a much less media - criticized event, the former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez is not in the NFL, Deflate gate is being swept under the rug, and Spygate is a distant memory.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ills-convinced-incognito-ready-for-nfl-return

No guarantee he makes the final 53...but I hope he starts lol.

I read Rex said a couple weeks back that he wanted to "build a bully" in Buffalo. Very literal apparently.

not a good enough player to offset the media distraction sure to come in camp etc...doesnt make sense to me

Back
Top Bottom