Richie Incognito Works Out For Bills / Signs with Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Richie Incognito Works Out For Bills / Signs with Bills

Actually, I think Incognito is a decent player. He might be a scumbag of a person, but there is no way his career should have been ended by the actions of our former "snake", Jonathon Martin.

Knowing Incognito, he can destroy his own career all by himself without any help from the turnstile who plays right tackle for the 49's. I'm at least glad he is getting another chance.

At least he doesn't know Lazor's offense to spill the beans on it. Many others get second chances, why not him? He's an intense guy, I can't wish him the best, he's on a rival.

At least he doesn't know Lazor's offense to spill the beans on it. Many others get second chances, why not him? He's an intense guy, I can't wish him the best, he's on a rival.

Technically this is like a 3rd or 4th chance. Remember he was kicked off the team in St. Louis for anger issues, then signed by the Bills and released, then signed by us and kicked off the team and now back with the Bills.

Richie is a dope. He's a better offensive lineman than Jon Martin, but he's a dope.

"I told [the Bills' organization] what I had learned from the whole situation," Incognito wrote in a text to NFL.com's Jeff Darlington. "That I needed to respect those around me more and that I needed to realize I may find things funny that other find offensive. This whole learning process was about becoming self-aware. About becoming a better person/teammate/leader.

"We mutually expressed that this would be my last chance and we should look at it as a positive," he continued. "Take the opportunity to bring attention to a sensitive subject while proving to people that I'm not a racist jerk."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ance-and-i-want-to-prove-im-not-a-racist-jerk

lmao

How many times has Incog gone on record to sing this same song? At least twice now just to Jeff Darlington. The only people who believe it at this point are a) desperate fans of whatever team this ding dong happens to play for, b) racists who spend a lot of time trying to pretend they're not racist and use these same sorts of bull**** arguments to themselves and anyone who calls them on it.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ance-and-i-want-to-prove-im-not-a-racist-jerk

lmao

How many times has Incog gone on record to sing this same song? At least twice now just to Jeff Darlington. The only people who believe it at this point are a) desperate fans of whatever team this ding dong happens to play for, b) racists who spend a lot of time trying to pretend they're not racist and use these same sorts of bull**** arguments to themselves and anyone who calls them on it.

definitely glad he is no longer a dolphin, not a very good player and a worse person

Back
Top Bottom