Rick's an idiot, we should have waited for couch! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rick's an idiot, we should have waited for couch!

ckparrothead said:
No offense but this is like a poster statement for how memory can play tricks on you. I just got done watching 4 of those 5 games Feeley started, and inaccurate and sloppy are not words that should be used to describe his play.

As for Feeley's arm, he doesn't have a GREAT arm, the kind that Vick, Favre, Marino, and believe it or not Patrick Ramsey have...but he's got an arm that is just one step below that. He won't pelt it 50 yards across his body on the run off his back foot, but he lasers balls 20 yards up the field with pretty dang good accuracy. And I'm not talkin about tossing high balls. I'm talking balls that stay low to the ground the whole way yet go about 20-25 yards upfield. He was honestly throwing passes that I have not seen in Miami since Dan Marino left. I would say he's got about the same arm as Byron Leftwich...and thats a pretty good arm.
I don't know about that - Leftwich can throw the ball 70 yards in the air!

DolphinzD said:
Ummmmm, wasn't that after he broke his leg in a home game and the crowd started cheering because Holcombe was going to come in? Slightly different circumstances.

Were they cheering the injury or that Holcombe was coming in, and how can you tell the difference?
Plus they were booing him before the injury happened, and didn't Leaf have an injured throwing hand at the time? :confused:

I may have been harsh in my first post but none the less you don't go off on the fans like that, specially when you're not playing well to begin with. ;)

If he signs with the Packers and replaces Favre and doesn't do well they'll strap whitetail buck horns on him and throw his as$ out in the woods. :roflmao:

CirclingWagons said:
Feeley isn't any of the things you posted above, but i do recognize the two towers reference

and how do you know what feeley is or is not? you seen him play? i doubt it. But hey, that drew bledsoe, he is still great! :roflmao:

I would say he's got about the same arm as Byron Leftwich...and thats a pretty good arm.

Umm no.

Feeley arm is not in the same league as Leftwich but Feeley does have a good arm.Feeley arm is similar to Tom Brady.

How does Couch impress some of you people, what has he done??? I would definately rather have Feeley than Couch. Feeley will surprise all!

minus said:
Umm no.

Feeley arm is not in the same league as Leftwich but Feeley does have a good arm.Feeley arm is similar to Tom Brady.

I think his throwing styple is similar to Brady, but I'd put money on him having a better arm. Brady doesn't have a great arm, but he's got sick timing, allowing him to hit receivers in stride (thus the deep strikes). Feeley throws the deep ball with the same accuracy, but he's got a good bit more zip on his passes. I'll look at my notes to see the longest pass that he's thrown and let ya know. But I'd putmoney on him having a better arm than Brady by a sizeable amount.

Couch is a crybaby!!!!!!! The dolphins do not really need another crybaby on the team, JT cries enough. Besides Couch sucks, he and Jay are on an equal playing field as far as throwing and scrambling out of way of defensive lineman.

Back
Top Bottom