Rick's an idiot, we should have waited for couch! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rick's an idiot, we should have waited for couch!

I do not see (given past stats) how Couch is an upgrade over Fiedler. Comparing to Feely is not possible until he has 16 games under his belt (IMO).

ltfinfan said:
im amazed that every time a qb gets release people jump to want to sign em. couch has had such a great career so far all those championships.

It's b/c other than an aging Fieldler we have no one to play that position :cry:

Feeley looked fair to good against very poor teams. Even Fiedler can do that.

AJ has proven nothing. Good or Bad. It is as irresponsible to tout him as you all feel it is to slam him. You tell us "see him play before you judge him"

I would say the same to you.

Here's a novel idea to help with the long term QB siuation in Miami............ DRAFT A QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like first round if possible. Free-agent rejects are just that-rejects. Rick paid big for Feeley becuase he HAD VALUE!!! No kidding he won 5 games!!! Wins mean everything in this league, otherwise Jay wouldn't have been our starter last year. Couch is a losing quarterback with a loser attitude. Where ever he lands as the back-up ( which he will be ) will be sorry they took him.

DolphinzD said:
Ummmmm, wasn't that after he broke his leg in a home game and the crowd started cheering because Holcombe was going to come in? Slightly different circumstances.

Yea, he wasnt crying just because they were booing him....its because they were cheering that he got hurt (on a bigtime Ray Lewis hit, I believe...either broke his leg or got a concussion, i forget). When your home fans cheer when you go down with an injury, thats a tough thing to take...major hit on your confidence. I dont care who you are, thats gotta be upsetting.

So Fin-Atic does that mean you are gonna wait to judge him?

templarwd said:
Having seen the Hamlet routine Butch Davis pulled last season first hand, I'm not so sure. Butch hated Couch because he wasn't drafted by HIM, not because he was a bad QB. Holcomb was his QB and Tim's play gave him the opportunity to put him in. Kelly's play was uninspired at best, so Butch was in a real bind. If you believe the hype the Browns put out their 6-10 record was due to injuries, not Butch's indecision. :shakeno:

This season they decided to clean house in the front office because Polici left. I guess that's understandable, AS LONG AS YOU REPLCE THEM. We're what, 6 weeks away from training camp and they have something like 7 positions open. Rumor has it, Butch has now pulled a Al Haig and is "in command here", doing all the work. No coach can pull that off, so I'm counting the Dec 26 game as a win at this point. :cooldude:

:roflmao: Al Haig!

lets just hope that the best man wins the job based on performance not the past we will have to leave it to the dolphins staff wow thats refreshing :(

Couch blows, that is the exact reason why he got cut from a sh!tty team. Why would a team that has potential like thw Fins want with a washed up QB like Couch. I mean the guy was replaced constantly by Kelly Holecoumb, give me a break. Watch the NFL before making dumb post.

CirclingWagons said:
Feeley isn't any of the things you posted above, but i do recognize the two towers reference

What would you say about Bledsoe now a days ?

CirclingWagons said:
Feeley isn't any of the things you posted above, but i do recognize the two towers reference
well i think your wrong i think feeley is everything he said above im so tired of people being so damn negative all the damn time!!! :fire:

Back
Top Bottom