Ricky is back in Miami..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is back in Miami.....

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
WSVN just said that Ricky is back here for a charity event.....

I don't know what to make of this.

ya, I saw an interview with Jim Brown where Brown said he was going to be at a "run-ricky-run" event this week and he was unsure about whether or not ricky was showing....it seems like Ricky probably has had this penciled in a long time ago...I don't know, I think it doesn't matter if he's in Miami or Madagascar....he's done with football

I'm curious to hear if he has any contact, negative or positive, with fans.

rafael said:
I'm curious to hear if he has any contact, negative or positive, with fans.

That depends if the fans want to hug or hang him. :D

"Today, runningback Ricky Williams returned to Miami to attend a charity event. It all went well for about two hours, when he excused himself to go to the bathroom. After about half an hour, Jim Browns cellphone rang, and Ricky informed him that he has retired from charity events."

"Today, runningback Ricky Williams returned to Miami to attend a charity event. It all went well for about two hours, when he excused himself to go to the bathroom. After about half an hour, Jim Browns cellphone rang, and Ricky informed him that he has retired from charity events."
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Oh man, if that's a true quote, that's priceless. If it's made up... haha.. it's still priceless!

he said he wants peace of mind and wants to travel through asia for 6 months climbing mountans, taking pics of waterfalls and other crazy **** people only do in movies and now he comes back to the city he betrayed less than a week ago. you would think he wouldve let some time go by before coming back here. this is the equivalent of walking out on your wife and coming back 3 days later acting like nothing happened to take your kid to the park.

what if he was stoned off his as$ came back and was like what the hell happend, and Jim Brown said you retired Ricky, and hes like no sh*t????? :lol:

34RWilliams said:
what if he was stoned off his as$ came back and was like what the hell happend, and Jim Brown said you retired Ricky, and hes like no sh*t????? :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao: Now thats funny !!!!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom