Ricky is back in Miami..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is back in Miami.....

Did he EVER file the retirement papers? Oh wait, he smoked those too. ;)

But seriously, did he file?

touborg said:
"Today, runningback Ricky Williams returned to Miami to attend a charity event. It all went well for about two hours, when he excused himself to go to the bathroom. After about half an hour, Jim Browns cellphone rang, and Ricky informed him that he has retired from charity events."

:lolcry:

34RWilliams said:
"what if he was stoned off his as$ came back and was like what the hell happend, and Jim Brown said you retired Ricky, and hes like no sh*t?????"

:spit: Man this is hillarious.

dolfan87 said:
Did he EVER file the retirement papers? Oh wait, he smoked those too. ;) QUOTE]

he ran out of rolling paper and those were closest thing.

Section126 said:
WSVN just said that Ricky is back here for a charity event.....

I don't know what to make of this.
I wonder how many hours he has spent in an airplane over the last 2 weeks?

Anyhow, if he sticks to no longer playing in the NFL, I hope he enjoys his charity event. He wont be able to afford to put many more on the rest of his life.

Dan Lebatard reports: "Ricky stopped by Pro Player for old times sake and smoked the "Hash marks", but was run off by stadium security before he snorted the "goal lines"". When asked what noise a gong makes Ricky replied "bong?". He was then asked if he took too many hits last year and Ricky replied " Dude, there is no such thing as takin in too many "hits".

I think I actually I spelled Dans name correct above..by accident... In case someone thinks that was a real quote, it is not.. How would I edit that by the way?

4Dfins said:
Dan Lebatard reports: "Ricky stopped by Pro Player for old times sake and smoked the "Hash marks", but was run off by stadium security before he snorted the "goal lines"". When asked what noise a gong makes Ricky replied "bong?". He was then asked if he took too many hits last year and Ricky replied " Dude, there is no such thing as takin in too many "hits".

You forgot when he tried to leave the stadium and walked out in the parking lot and said "Dude...where's my car?"

clear.gif

'Nuff said! :D

[ DISCLAIMER: This isn't racist, and if for some reason the fact that an all white mob seems a bit suspicious, just know that I couldn't google up a decent mob that was diverse. ]

Section126 said:
WSVN just said that Ricky is back here for a charity event.....

I don't know what to make of this.

I'm telling you guys, he's going to show up on Friday to training camp and just hey guys, hows things?

Oliver...

touborg said:
"Today, runningback Ricky Williams returned to Miami to attend a charity event. It all went well for about two hours, when he excused himself to go to the bathroom. After about half an hour, Jim Browns cellphone rang, and Ricky informed him that he has retired from charity events."

great post, too funny!

Oliver...

DOLFANMIKE said:
I wonder how many hours he has spent in an airplane over the last 2 weeks?

Anyhow, if he sticks to no longer playing in the NFL, I hope he enjoys his charity event. He wont be able to afford to put many more on the rest of his life.

He spent 1.5 weeks over the last 2 weeks on air planes looking for the truth! Man he's smoking some good ****!

Oliver...

ohall said:
I'm telling you guys, he's going to show up on Friday to training camp and just hey guys, hows things?

Oliver...

Honestly, that wouldnt surprise me one bit.

I'll even predict the perfect way out for him on how this all happened.

Ricky: "I made a mistake obviously by getting off of my medication and have made some really selfish, bad choices lately. I apologize to my teammates, coaches, and Dolphins Fans for making this a circus. I'll work hard to win back your respect over this upcoming season."

Back
Top Bottom