Ricky is back in Miami..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky is back in Miami.....

Whats Ricky gonna tell these kids at the charity event? "When the going gets tough, quit."

ohall said:
He spent 1.5 weeks over the last 2 weeks on air planes looking for the truth! Man he's smoking some good ****!

Oliver...

Yea, he's trying to get closer to God! Next, we'll hear he's on the space shuttle!

Steve

I'm running a charity. How much would an ex-football player who is a stoned, flakey, irresponsible quitter be able to raise for it?

Don't buy stock in charities right now.....

VJ1252 said:
Whats Ricky gonna tell these kids at the charity event? "When the going gets tough, quit."

No he's going to tell them, when the going gets tough the tough have a good burn :redeye: and then hop in their friend's private jet, have another burn:redeye:, and oh yeah, have a really good burn. :redeye: :redeye:

People People you got it all wrong, the Charity event was FOR Ricky. I think it was called the Cash for Stash charity event.

Hey Ricky's an odd guy and if he doesn't wanna play football anymore thats cool...its still a very irresponsible, selfish thing to do to leave the team a week before training camp when they have no options for replacing him. I'm starting to get over it. I'm starting to find the good in this, in that I'm getting more enticed by what Travis Minor can/can't do.

ckparrothead said:
Hey Ricky's an odd guy and if he doesn't wanna play football anymore thats cool...its still a very irresponsible, selfish thing to do to leave the team a week before training camp when they have no options for replacing him. I'm starting to get over it. I'm starting to find the good in this, in that I'm getting more enticed by what Travis Minor can/can't do.

I'm with you. I just hope we don't trade any more draftpicks away. lets see what Minor, Morris, Konrad, Russell, Henry, etc. can do.

PhinPhreak said:
People People you got it all wrong, the Charity event was FOR Ricky. I think it was called the Cash for Stash charity event.
:roflmao: :lol: :rofl: :rofl4: :spit: :bry: :lolcry: :rofl3: :laugh: :vault:

Priceless. One of the best lines ive heard on this site.

Back
Top Bottom