Ricky Williams is a Scumbag....PERIOD. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams is a Scumbag....PERIOD.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
There is a little thing called "responsibility"......

I would like nothing more than to go to the Horse races every day and drink about 15 beers a day.....gamble and play poker all night.......BUT......I can't.....because I have "responsibility".......I MUST work because my daughter and wife depend on me.....

Ricky let down and BETRAYED:

His Fans
Dolphins Fans
The entire coaching staff
The Management and Owner
All of his Teammates
Anybody who ever looked up to him.

So, let's not try to understand this....Okay? If this decision had taken place when he was 32 .....yeah....But he Leaves us in a lurch and in a position of hopelessness after we traded TWO first round picks and committed a pile of money to him.

Not only go to Asia Ricky....Go to Hell.

Can't blame you bro. This was without a doubt a selfish and crappy thing for an adult to do.

Oliver...

Section126 said:
There is a little thing called "responsibility"......

I would like nothing more than to go to the Horse races every day and drink about 15 beers a day.....gamble and play poker all night.......BUT......I can't.....because I have "responsibility".......I MUST work because my daughter and wife depend on me.....

Ricky let down and BETRAYED:

His Fans
Dolphins Fans
The entire coaching staff
The Management and Owner
All of his Teammates
Anybody who ever looked up to him.

So, let's not try to understand this....Okay? If this decision had taken place when he was 32 .....yeah....But he Leaves us in a lurch and in a position of hopelessness after we traded TWO first round picks and committed a pile of money to him.

Not only go to Asia Ricky....Go to Hell.

AMEN

btw, i have an aqua and a white #34 jersey size xl, anybody interested ? :shakeno:

Ricky controls one thing, his own life. Why would be want to be a burnt out and hobbled person for the rest fo his life. Ricky finally now has the money to be able to support himself for the rest of his life. Shove your homerism and let him be.

XNOUGHT said:
Ricky controls one thing, his own life. Why would be want to be a burnt out and hobbled person for the rest fo his life. Ricky finally now has the money to be able to support himself for the rest of his life. Shove your homerism and let him be.

Sorry a responsible adult would have retired for the reasons you mention and would have held a press conference. He owes us that much.

Oliver...

XNOUGHT said:
That's unbelievable.

So if Tom Brady retired tomorrow you wouldn't be angry? Get real.

XNOUGHT said:

Shove your fake respect for the man.

Zacher87 said:
That's unbelievable.

So if Tom Brady retired tomorrow you wouldn't be angry? Get real.

I would be WTF, but then I was just say "In BB we trust" and go into battle with Rohan "The Man" Davey

Ok I lied. I would be livid. But It would be in general moreso instead of at Brady.

I beleive he has every right to retire. But, and I mean BUT, he has a responsibility to this team to give us some F** NOTICE. Not leave us twisting in the wind. Even if he changed his mind and came back this year he would not play with any heart. Once its out, its over. Dont mind the decision rick but the timing is BS!!!!!!

I agree. This shows a tremendous lack of personal responsibility, but what should we expect from this liberalized society. The LEAST Ricky could have done was give the Dolphins an indication that he was doing this and give them the opportunity to look for a replacement.

Instead, Ricky just springs this on them, and they are now left with a RB-by-committee approach with Travis Minor, Leonard Henry, and likely Fred Russell.

yeah, how about if he had just let us know we might want to consider signing eddie george when he was available. no instead, he leaves us twisting in the wind while he treks across the pacific rim flaming doobies.

i cant believe he did not do it earlier, he left us out in the cold

XNOUGHT said:

Just like a Pats fan to defend a guy who walked out on his owner, his coaches, his teammates, and the hundreds of thousands of fans who bought tickets and pay-pay-view packages to watch him play...all so that he could smoke weed in a tin shack in Jamaica.

Back
Top Bottom