Ricky Williams is a Scumbag....PERIOD. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams is a Scumbag....PERIOD.

Don't Get It

I just don't get it. Why are some people acting like this isn't a big deal and Ricky is just doing whatever he wants? He can do what he wants, but he had a responsibility to the organization, his teammates, and the fans. It's completely disrespectful to just bail out with little notice this late in the game. I think Ricky should be ashamed. :shakeno:

Al13 said:
btw, i have an aqua and a white #34 jersey size xl, anybody interested ? :shakeno:
ROFL. :goof: I have to admit, if it happened to the Pats I would be pissed. He not only retires without notice, he does it on the virtual eve of training camp. That was selfish and irresponsible.

R.Williams ignorant

This is pretty sorry out of R.Williams they said last night that he has been thinking about it for months and that he was tired of football all of the offseason. If he was so sure why did he wait so long that takes a sorry human being to do that. We could have drafted a RB we might could have got Corey Dillion or Eddie George for a season but he waits untill everything is over. He just don't make sense. We rebuild the offense you just as well say for him he should have said something a long time ago now we got a 2nd and 3rd string RB for our games. fiedler and A unproven QB in AJ this move will not help Boston or Chambers they may get throwed to more but CB will expect it.

Good luck Minor and Henry

If Tom Brady retired I'm sure the Pats would be hard pressed to find another QB who can complete those difficult screens and 5 yard patterns.

Back
Top Bottom