Ricky Williams is a Scumbag....PERIOD. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams is a Scumbag....PERIOD.

Section, I'm not going to bash the man. If he wanted to come back I think I'd take him back. The really sad thing though is the Dolphins brain trust will use this as a crutch for losing. NO HEART. Billichick, Cower and even Parcells would say hey we lost a 3.8 YPC guy. We're going to use this as opportunity to try some different things and maybe leave some ideas that were holding us back behind ie the conservative play without heart.

inFINSible said:
Shove your fake respect for the man.
Right on inFINSible! :fire:

I'm getting SO sick and tired of people defending him. You guys just cant realize how much this hurts the Dolphins organization. This is like my fourth post to people who keep thinking Ricky Williams is a saint ( no pun intended) because of what he did. He has such a lack or responsibility and respect it sickens me.

A little notice would have been nice....we might have seen Corey Dillon in an Aqua jersey. Not the best, but better than Minor.

VERY selfish way to go about things....

Walking out at the worst possible time on the teammates who bled with you, the organization that believed in you, and the fans that looked up to you isn't a personal decision. It's a ****ing act of betrayal.

Go to hell, Ricky.

X, shove YOUR homerism. Your a Pats fan pissing on our misery. You're not going to find many friends here today. Your opinions are not really objective, you know it and we all know it. It's a sad day around here so who needs you and your Patriot horsemanure. Go shovel ****.

ohall said:
Sorry a responsible adult would have retired for the reasons you mention and would have held a press conference. He owes us that much.

Oliver...

Put yourself in his shoes. *Your a man who has been put into the spotlight of Miami. Its your dolphins not the Miami Dolphins. The eyes of the fans, media and opposing team is on you. Then you face an offseason that really makes you feel like you screw up once and you'll be critizied throughout the rest of his NFL career.* He retired, period! and with him retiring this gives Miami options to tie up O-gun long term and re-sign Chambers. You can look at it as Miami losing the season or Miami becoming a two dimensional team without him???

RICKY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can he do this? We have stood by him through soem messed up crap and now he dumps on us??

SCREW YOU RICKY!!!

I have no issue with him retiring. I just have an issue with the timing of the whole thing.

Section126 said:
There is a little thing called "responsibility"......

I would like nothing more than to go to the Horse races every day and drink about 15 beers a day.....gamble and play poker all night.......BUT......I can't.....because I have "responsibility".......I MUST work because my daughter and wife depend on me.....

Ricky let down and BETRAYED:

His Fans
Dolphins Fans
The entire coaching staff
The Management and Owner
All of his Teammates
Anybody who ever looked up to him.

So, let's not try to understand this....Okay? If this decision had taken place when he was 32 .....yeah....But he Leaves us in a lurch and in a position of hopelessness after we traded TWO first round picks and committed a pile of money to him.

Not only go to Asia Ricky....Go to Hell.

Football is a goddamn SPORT! Ricky is giving up millions of dollars to do what he wants. Hundreds of players in football get released every year, discarded like scraps when they don't perform. Nobody seems to put down pro teams when they do that. Ricky is doing something that is not popular and that will cost him a lot of money. I admire someone that is strong enough to make this decision. In the end football is just a game. Ricky is tired of playing the game and wants to do different things with his life. He is mentally unbalanced which adds another factor in to the equation that I can't even comprehend since I have never had mental illness.

34RWilliams said:
Put yourself in his shoes. *Your a man who has been put into the spotlight of Miami. Its your dolphins not the Miami Dolphins. The eyes of the fans, media and opposing team is on you. Then you face an offseason that really makes you feel like you screw up once and you'll be critizied throughout the rest of his NFL career.* He retired, period! and with him retiring this gives Miami options to tie up O-gun long term and re-sign Chambers. You can look at it as Miami losing the season or Miami becoming a two dimensional team without him???

Two dimensional???? AND exactly what two dimensions are you referring to?? Defense and special teams maybe?? This is a running team with no runner. We are not a passing team, so we now have NO dimensions.

Bumrush said:
Football is a goddamn SPORT! Ricky is giving up millions of dollars to do what he wants. Hundreds of players in football get released every year, discarded like scraps when they don't perform. Nobody seems to put down pro teams when they do that. Ricky is doing something that is not popular and that will cost him a lot of money. I admire someone that is strong enough to make this decision. In the end football is just a game. Ricky is tired of playing the game and wants to do different things with his life. He is mentally unbalanced which adds another factor in to the equation that I can't even comprehend since I have never had mental illness.

Yeah he is a real SAINT. Maybe if you are about to have open heart surgery and after they get you preped and ready to be put to sleep the doctor comes in and says, "tell ya what, I would rather go smoke some weed in the Pacific rim than help you live. So go screw yourself I am all about me". Then turns and walks out the door. Yeah that would make the man a real saint. Someone to look up to. Man you people just don't get it. :fire:

NCFINFAN38 said:
Yeah he is a real SAINT. Maybe if you are about to have open heart surgery and after they get you preped and ready to be put to sleep the doctor comes in and says, "tell ya what, I would rather go smoke some weed in the Pacific rim than help you live. So go screw yourself I am all about me". Then turns and walks out the door. Yeah that would make the man a real saint. Someone to look up to. Man you people just don't get it. :fire:

Are you stupid enough to compare open heart surgery to running around with a football? Please tell me your not that shallow??????? :roflmao:

The timing is what really gets me, he obviously had been thinking about this for some time. Read his comments, too, speaks of the life of a clueless sports star, hanging out with Lenny Kravitz backstage, playing with Bob Marley's kids on the beach...guess what Ricky? In five years nobody will know your name! Think Kravitz will want to hang with you then?? And he DIDN'T make all that much money due to the insane incentive-laden contracts that his agent negotiated for him out of college, and which served the basis for his Dolphins contracts

Back
Top Bottom