Ricky Williams violates NFL drug policy | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams violates NFL drug policy

bad news, but i don't see it turning out to be a very serious issue for ricky and the phins. i can't say i'm surprised by this though after reading the lebatard article and hearing about ricky smoking from a hookah, i knew that couldn't be good, ha

Dolfan954 said:
He smoked a little marijuana...so what? I'm so tired of the hypocrisy in this country where beer, cigarettes, and presecription meds with serious side effects like paxil and xanax are available legally. What's even more annoying are the people who drink booze, and then have the audacity to thumb their noses at the pot smokers.

Three cheers for this post. I'm sick of the hypocrisy as well. Etoh is way more socially destructive than pot. Not even close.

Mabey he held his dreadlocks too long after he cut them off and the THC soaked into his skin putting it in his system. Since your hair stores all the chemicals you take, im sure there was still some THC in those dreadlocks from last time. That would make his hair cut cost about 600k.

AZPHINFAN75 said:
Mabey he held his dreadlocks too long after he cut them off and the THC soaked into his skin putting it in his system. Since your hair stores all the chemicals you take, im sure there was still some THC in those dreadlocks from last time. That would make his hair cut cost about 600k.
What?

It was a joke. your hair folicles retain all the chemicals that go into your body and if you dont get a hair cut then all the chemicals from your last hair cut would be retained in your hair folicles. This is the second time he has tested positve. it will cost him 4 game checks if his appeal fails a little over 600k. Do you understand?

poppy said:
Three cheers for this post. I'm sick of the hypocrisy as well. Etoh is way more socially destructive than pot. Not even close.

Welcome to the fold, son. Come...I will show you the way. :vader:

AZPHINFAN75 said:
It was a joke. your hair folicles retain all the chemicals that go into your body and if you dont get a hair cut then all the chemicals from your last hair cut would be retained in your hair folicles. This is the second time he has tested positve. it will cost him 4 game checks if his appeal fails a little over 600k. Do you understand?
It sounded like a pot inspired joke, but it was still funny. :lol:

AZPHINFAN75 said:
haha....right over my head

Hey atleast is not doing coke or driving under the influence. This just brings more drama for us this off-season. Anyways, Mary Jane never hurts any body..

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Hey atleast is not doing coke or driving under the influence. This just brings more drama for us this off-season. Anyways, Mary Jane never hurts any body..

If he did coke right before a game he would be unstoppable! :D how do you think jamal lewis got 2000? jk

Dolfan954 said:
He smoked a little marijuana...so what? I'm so tired of the hypocrisy in this country where beer, cigarettes, and presecription meds with serious side effects like paxil and xanax are available legally. What's even more annoying are the people who drink booze, and then have the audacity to thumb their noses at the pot smokers.

:yes: :allhail: :jumper:

I so agree with you. As a pot smoker, I can say that I have not been tempted to try any other drugs or crime, my mind is not impaired and so many other things. Pot is much less harmful than whats legal in this country. Id rather him smoke pot than take steroids. And its not like this is the season or anything. There is so much more to say but i dont want to get all offtopic here("Dolphin-related stuff"). Maybe ill post a little something in the political section. ;)

:infins: long live the pot!

Back
Top Bottom