Ricky Williams violates NFL drug policy | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams violates NFL drug policy

BillsCAfan said:
And TD is on crack why? For getting Losman?

How's Feely doing btw??

And FYI, 2nd violation is a 1 year suspension. You guys better pray that is not the case, cuz without Ricky you can call your season goodbye now.

Kind of amusing that the billy goat fans have jumped all over this .... :huh:

But notice how some of the facts are ALWAYS left out of their posts ...

And what really cracks me up is that the 4 CHOKE fans have to hope that the league would suspend Ricky because that IS the ONLY way they could stop him !!!

Their semi pro:laughat:team sure as hell cannot stop Williams on the field .....

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Marino1983 said:
Kind of amusing that the billy goat fans have jumped all over this .... :huh:

But notice how some of the facts are ALWAYS left out of their posts ...

And what really cracks me up is that the 4 CHOKE fans have to hope that the league would suspend Ricky because that IS the ONLY way they could stop him !!!

Their semi pro:laughat: sure as hell cannot stop Williams on the field .....

:roflmao:

Marino1983

and even if Ricky is suspended we will still have Fred Russell who has looked very good in some mini-camps

brech10 said:
I'm not condoning a pro athlete smoking pot, but the media (in buffalo, ny, and boston) is going to take shots at Williams. He made a mistake....but...............................................it looks like he smoked some pot. If we all considered every person we know who smokes pot to be a bad person, all of us would lose some friends. In a nutshell, dumb decision, still a good guy.

Well Said Bro!

nick19991 said:
and even if Ricky is suspended we will still have Fred Russell who has looked very good in some mini-camps
:lol: ....:huh: :confused:

Geez, the guy passed over 100 tests and barely fails ONE....Oh yeah, BIG problem there....yeah,a $650,000 fine sounds about right for a victimless offense by a rampant drug abuser..:shakeno:

He smoked a little marijuana...so what? I'm so tired of the hypocrisy in this country where beer, cigarettes, and presecription meds with serious side effects like paxil and xanax are available legally. What's even more annoying are the people who drink booze, and then have the audacity to thumb their noses at the pot smokers.

Muck said:
Would certainly be disappointing if this is indeed true. :(

I consider Ricky a role model. I see him as refreshingly "different". I hope this isn't true.
Would it be disappointing if he tested positive for alcohol?

Dolfan954 said:
Would it be disappointing if he tested positive for alcohol?

Dude, you're going off topic. Whether or not it's legal is not his or your decision. It's illegal. His employer prohibits its use. So he and the other employees shouldn't do it.

This isn't a political debate.

Muck said:
Dude, you're going off topic. Whether or not it's legal is not his or your decision. It's illegal. His employer prohibits its use. So he and the other employees shouldn't do it.

This isn't a political debate.
I understand that. It's just funny how people tend to get upset once they find out it was marijuana as opposed to alcohol.

That's all. Not trying to rock the boat. Just giving an opinion. :)

Oh I know. And I could go on with you about this and several other things that relate to it. But we don't wanna go off on tangents. Gotta keep it Dolphin related. :)

Just hope that Ricky's rep isn't tarnished in any way.

Muck said:
Oh I know. And I could go on with you about this and several other things that relate to it. But we don't wanna go off on tangents. Gotta keep it Dolphin related. :)

Just hope that Ricky's rep isn't tarnished in any way.
Damnit. Couldn't reel you in huh? I respect your opinion though. I was looking forward to a Muck vs Dolfan954 "battle of the wits." :tongue:

O love it when the Jets and Bills get their hopes up when something bad happens to us

Back
Top Bottom