Ricky Williams violates NFL drug policy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ricky Williams violates NFL drug policy

it was a medical mary jane so lets get over this and move on

A&O said:
"Ricky is pretty confident he's going to beat this thing," one source
said. "When he took the test, for example, he was dehydrated after
exercising. Dehydration sometimes causes people who would be negative to
test positive."

:eek: This doesn't make any sense to me. So he tested positive for dehydration? :roflmao:

Get high on life Ricky. You don't need drugs! Don't ever forget that you are a role model for the youngsters. Cut the grass!! :yell:

The Moral Majority has spoken. Judge, Jury, and Executioner we have here. "Yeah Ricky don't ever come up with the lowest positive score on the NFL drug test, which could be caused by a multitude of factors, the kids will suffer". :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Give me a reactionary, rigid,and arbitrary morality break!!!! :fire:

BILLS STINK AND ALWAYS WILL! now on to a post about our team,if rickys smoking pot who cares he could just retire and run for president as long as he doesn't inhale.

Seriously if he is smoking pot we should deal him and just go with some young guy this team does not need anymore turmoil.although who cares lets just forget this soap opera and play FOOTBALL!

FIRE COACH DAVE THATS THE ANSWER!

seven said:
BILLS STINK AND ALWAYS WILL! now on to a post about our team,if rickys smoking pot who cares he could just retire and run for president as long as he doesn't inhale.

Seriously if he is smoking pot we should deal him and just go with some young guy this team does not need anymore turmoil.although who cares lets just forget this soap opera and play FOOTBALL!

:rolleyes2

We shouldn't trade Ricky because he smoked some weed. It's not a big deal because he isn't facing suspension. This isn't going to cause turmoil.

seven said:

even if he did and he didn't it was just medicine but even if he did who cares? the president of the U.S. smoked weed but everyone forgot about that and this could be forgotten

Would certainly be disappointing if this is indeed true. :(

I consider Ricky a role model. I see him as refreshingly "different". I hope this isn't true.

Muck said:
Would certainly be disappointing if this is indeed true. :(

I consider Ricky a role model. I see him as refreshingly "different". I hope this isn't true.

yup i really respect him as one of those really respectable and stand up guys and would hate for anything bad to come out of this

LOL! This is the worst Dolphin offseason EVAR!!11!!!

I got really worried when I heard about all this. But now, I realize he WON'T get suspended if they do consider this a failed drug test, which sounds like they won't.

Back
Top Bottom