rishard matthews | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rishard matthews

cash

Nothing bigga than the B
Reaction score
i was on twitter today and came across one of my favorite dolphins players profile, 2nd year WR #86 Rishard matthews. I noticed in his twitter profile that it said Dolphins rookie WR, so I messaged him and told him he needed to update his bio he is no longer a rookie!

he survived a year of philbin, says a lot! lol

but he replied and said that he is still a rookie, much more work needs to be done, more needs to be proven.

what a great attitude to have, most wrs these days are divas even late round picks but i've always liked rishard, he looks like a well built nfl style receiver and has already made a couple nice catches....unlike teddy slim. i liked teddy tho.... but back on subject

later he posted a pic of him and nolan carroll, charles clay and rj stanford finishign up a boxing workout in miami

good to see some guys together working out, specifically liked seeing the 2 corners together and im also a big charles clay fan

thoughts!!!!???

heres link to pic http://instagram.com/p/X8PJRKDXP6/

I like Risard also. I hope he keeps developing and makes the team this fall!

seems a nice kid, I follow him as well. Though he has a lot of work to do to prove he is a starting WR .

With his special teams contribution and decent upside I find it hard to believe he won't be on the roster all year.

yay time for survivor haha preety boy probst for life lol go rishard fins up baby

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

he had good speed an makeup all he needs is a good preseason broham

so that would make the wr list as follows
Wallace
Hartline
Bess
Gibson
Mathews
Binns
DRAFT PICK?

I say no draft pick on a position we spent over 13 mill for a year on un less his name is RYAN SWOPE

I like him too. Since the preseason, he proved he should have started over Naanee. I'm starting to like the idea of shipping out Bess, and having a wr corps of: Wallace, Hartline, Gibson, Matthews, and 2 draft picks.

He seems like a nice humble guy too

-but man from that picture, I would not want to mess with Rishard (or Carroll honestly, maybe boxing will toughen him up or improve his handwork)

Rishard Matthews and Gibson are going to be big for us.

There is no doubt he makes the team... Not sure where that question even comes from? He did everything you want to see a rookie receiver do. Guy is here to stay for a while.

Receiver position is set.

when he made a (roughly 20 yard) seam catch and got the **** trucked out of him, (at home) then got right back up with a big smile on his face I couldnt have been happier for him. I'm certainly rooting for him to make the team and definitely think he deserves it over binns. at least he can catch a ball

Back
Top Bottom