rishard matthews | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

rishard matthews

What Rishard showed in particular to me is that he may have a knack for playing the slot position the way Philbin and Sherman run the offense. He missed out on one big play that sticks out in my mind but it was a pretty near-miss, the type that shows potential.

I really like the way he hits the slant and makes catches in traffic. Guy is fearless.

he got on the field and made a few plays for us last year, I think he showed more then some of the other guys that shuffled through here this past season, but I don't think he will really get much of a shot:

WR: Wallace, Hartline, Bess, Gibson, (Draft pick?) 4(5)
TE: Keller, Clay, Egnew, (Draft pick?) 3(4)
RB: Miller, Thomas, Thigpen, Gray(draft pick?) 4(5)

I think Miami will be add players in this draft at all of these positions, I have to wonder with that many other players coming in or signing now, is really going to get much more opportunity than last year?

http://www.sportingcharts.com/nfl/stats/drops/2012/

According to that site, he had 11 catches and 0 drops.

You can start with 6:32 of the first against Jacksonville. It was a hard catch...BUT CLEARLY A DROP. I would not trust that site you were looking at...

Then 7:25 of the first in 2nd game against NE. It took me a whole 2 minutes to find this one...

Some would argue that it was just out of reach...to me it looks like a case of alligator arms...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can start with 6:32 of the first against Jacksonville. It was a hard catch...BUT CLEARLY A DROP. I would not trust that site you were looking at...

Then 7:25 of the first in 2nd game against NE. It took me a whole 2 minutes to find this one...

Some would argue that it was just out of reach...to me it looks like a case of alligator arms...

Fair enough, I watched about 90% of our games, missed some or parts of them due to work. But that was from my memory thinking he didn't have many. It's hard to go by a quick google search's results I guess lol but thanks for actually pointing out instances.

I think I remember the Patriots game, was the pass to him like a deep streak where he appeared open and the ball was a little in front of him? Catchable imo

Back
Top Bottom