Rodney Harrison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodney Harrison

Phinmaster1354

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but I CAN'T STAND THIS CAT!!! He is the DIRTIEST MOTHER F'er in the league and he gets away with it! For example on the one kickoff coverage last night he clotheslines the Raiders kick returner and NO FLAG!! 10 minutes later I think it was Gibson, the Raiders DB does the same thing to Faulk and he gets personal foul called against him!!I know the PATSIES are a good football team but from what I saw last night they seem to be VERY lucky in the CALL department!!! :yell: :yell:

I was gonna post about him last night, but I decided not to.

But I hate him so much. He is such a whiner and always gets away with all the **** he pulls.

Without a doubt the biggest **** in the National Football League.

He's such a whiny little b*tch. I've never seen a player whine so much in my life. I hope McMike abuses him this year.

Example, remember last year on Monday Night Football with his BLATANT pass interference in the endzone (I never thanked him for that bonehead play :lol: ) he starts whining to the media after the game (LOOKING at the replay). I can't understand how anyone roots for a player like that, even if he was a Dolphin.

Yeah I can't stand him. More for being a Patriot than a dirty player because he just plays like this the 70's and he doesn't always get called when he probably should. I wish he was our SS though!! Then I would like him. Ahh the irony...

It was good that Moss made him look stupid on his long TD reception. His little juke left Harrison inside out. I thought that was great.

He is a very dirty player imo, as is McGinest and Bruschi was too before he got sick.

Hate to buck the trend here but I'd love to have a leader and champion like Rodney Harrison on my team. You've got the ballers like Dawkins, Reed and Williams but none have the rings and provide the leadership Rodney does.
He's been one of the reason that Pats secondary has been so good these last years. Prior to that, he was a cornerstone on that stout SD defense.

Sure he likes to talk trash and sometimes complain (or for others whine) and he was beaten on that Moss touchdown and has a reputation as a dirty player but he's a heck of a player and has been for a number of years. I don't mind the talking (neither does Bellichik it seems) as long as you stay focused on the field. Just a pitbull on the field who loves to play football. No harm in that.

Alrighty then. If you say so. But you're wrong. Harrison has a reputation as one of the dirtiest players in the league.

Pink_Dove said:
Hate to buck the trend here but I'd love to have a leader and champion like Rodney Harrison on my team. You've got the ballers like Dawkins, Reed and Williams but none have the rings and provide the leadership Rodney does.
He's been one of the reason that Pats secondary has been so good these last years. Prior to that, he was a cornerstone on that stout SD defense.

Sure he likes to talk trash and sometimes complain (or for others whine) and he was beaten on that Moss touchdown and has a reputation as a dirty player but he's a heck of a player and has been for a number of years. I don't mind the talking (neither does Bellichik it seems) as long as you stay focused on the field. Just a pitbull on the field who loves to play football. No harm in that.

my thoughts exactly

if he was a dolphin you'd all be applauding him here.

fact

3Ply Stagliano said:
It was good that Moss made him look stupid on his long TD reception. His little juke left Harrison inside out. I thought that was great.

that was pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom