Rodney Harrison | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodney Harrison

PhinsPhan said:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/index.html

This is a poll by NFL players. Guess who wins the dirtiest player title by a commanding majority.

People don't see what they want to. They see what is there. A dirty player.

Try and argue 354 NFL Players about who is dirty and not dirty.

baby_crying_closeup-1.jpg

Get over it, you're just jealous. You'll be good again soon, relax. :rofl3:

j/k, I know he plays on the line at times, but you make it sound as if every play is dirty and that is far from the truth. you have to give him credit for playing with such intensity on every play.

He does not go out there looking to injure people.

Dirtywater said:
baby_crying_closeup-1.jpg

Get over it, you're just jealous. You'll be good again soon, relax. :rofl3:

j/k, I know he plays on the line at times, but you make it sound as if every play is dirty and that is far from the truth. you have to give him credit for playing with such intensity on every play.

He does not go out there looking to injure people.

If you say so. By the way, not jealous at all.
:shakeno:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Looks like Harrison whining after a blatant call against the Patriots.

:tongue2: :roflmao: :sidelol:

I think Rodney Harrison is a great player and he may not be the cleanest and he may complain a bit. I still think he is a great player and he does what he has to do to win even if thats sneaking in a cheap shot here and there and I'm sure everyone who has played football here has done a cheap shot before. I played on the line and when I came up from my stance the odd time i would bag the guy you just have to be quick and not get caught. I bet every NFL player in the league has made a dirty hit or knows dirty tactics to give them an advantage.

thank you

wazzy said:
I think Rodney Harrison is a great player and he may not be the cleanest and he may complain a bit. I still think he is a great player and he does what he has to do to win even if thats sneaking in a cheap shot here and there and I'm sure everyone who has played football here has done a cheap shot before. I played on the line and when I came up from my stance the odd time i would bag the guy you just have to be quick and not get caught. I bet every NFL player in the league has made a dirty hit or knows dirty tactics to give them a
n advantage.

thank you. they act like rodney the only player to get away with a cheap shot.this is football ladys. sometimes you get away with a shot and sometimes you get caugh and penalize. i think harrison is a great player.

Phinmaster1354 said:
I don't know about you guys but I CAN'T STAND THIS CAT!!! He is the DIRTIEST MOTHER F'er in the league and he gets away with it! For example on the one kickoff coverage last night he clotheslines the Raiders kick returner and NO FLAG!! 10 minutes later I think it was Gibson, the Raiders DB does the same thing to Faulk and he gets personal foul called against him!!I know the PATSIES are a good football team but from what I saw last night they seem to be VERY lucky in the CALL department!!! :yell: :yell:
Wow you must be blind as they come. Harrisons tackle was aroung the KRers chest pads the leugue has already stated as much. The flag against the Raider was for his grabing the face mask. You are as nuts as they come if you really think the Patriots get away with anything more than any other team. Open your eyes quit beings such a whiner.

3Ply Stagliano said:
It was good that Moss made him look stupid on his long TD reception. His little juke left Harrison inside out. I thought that was great.
Me too. Moss got his hand right on RH's helmet for a nice lil stiff arm when he was cutting back inside on the TD. I loved it!!!

washFin84 said:
Me too. Moss got his hand right on RH's helmet for a nice lil stiff arm when he was cutting back inside on the TD. I loved it!!!

You know what was better than that? The fact that Rodney and the Pats won the game while Moss lost it. :lol:

Dirtywater said:
You know what was better than that? The fact that Rodney and the Pats won the game while Moss lost it. :lol:
Yeah, but it hurts Rodney's self esteem. For him to know Moss punked him on MNF :cry: :cry: :cry:

washFin84 said:
Yeah, but it hurts Rodney's self esteem. For him to know Moss punked him on MNF :cry: :cry: :cry:

:rofl3:

Nah, he saw Stuart Smalley. He was told he's good enough, smart enough, and dog-gone it... people like him. :lol:

Dirtywater said:
:rofl3:

Nah, he saw Stuart Smalley. He was told he's good enough, smart enough, and dog-gone it... people like him. :lol:
ahh, so that's why Michael Jordan was so good...:shakeno: Rodney's a crybaby!

:laughat::jetssuck: :billsbite :nesucks: :lol:

washFin84 said:
Rodney's a crybaby!

... Who has 2 Super Bowl rings. Face it, you'll never win. You can have all the "in-game" battles, I'll take the Wins & Super Bowl victories. :rofl3:

He wins, you lose. End game. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom