Rodney Harrison | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodney Harrison

Glad you brought it up

pats4life said:
Yea right I bet you didnt like Brian Cox when has a dolphin either ;)

As a matter of fact, no I didn't like Bryan Cox's attitude or playing style when he was with the Dolphins.

He does have a rep as a cheep shot artist but no question he brings it. I still shake my head that the chargers ever let him go. I thought he should have been flaged for the hit, but on the replay it almost looked like he led more with his shoulder than it first appeared. Didnt get a great look at it though so I could be wrong.

Crisis said:
Did Rodney change his name to Mrs. McMichael?

:lol:

I set em up, and you knocked them down. After I wrote it, I said to myself someone is gonna rip that sentence apart, but I was too lazy to change it. :rofl3:

Please. Rodney has to play and people see what they want to see. His intensity is so far off the charts that he has a label that he can't shed. How "dirty" is he now? Not at all. He is a hard hitting guy and it's football gals, not ballet. You play and play hard. You'd all be rooting for him like you root for the wife beater McMichael. Oh that's right, you only root for them when they hit people off the field.

Get over it. You'd love to have a leader and a player like Harrison on your team.

And McGinest and Bruschi are now dirty players too? Sheesh. Talk about revisionist history. Plenty of Fins play hard like Zack & Taylor. Are they now "dirty" too.

I'm dirty, but that's my screenname. :lol:

Dirtywater said:
Please. Rodney has to play and people see what they want to see. His intensity is so far off the charts that he has a label that he can't shed. How "dirty" is he now? Not at all. He is a hard hitting guy and it's football gals, not ballet. You play and play hard. You'd all be rooting for him like you root for the wife beater McMichael. Oh that's right, you only root for them when they hit people off the field.

Get over it. You'd love to have a leader and a player like Harrison on your team.

And McGinest and Bruschi are now dirty players too? Sheesh. Talk about revisionist history. Plenty of Fins play hard like Zack & Taylor. Are they now "dirty" too.

I'm dirty, but that's my screenname. :lol:

I'm with pink Dove and Nappy Roots here. I'd love to have him too.

He plays right at the edge of dirty he gets away with everthing he can...without crossing the line. yes Id take him in Aqua and Orange.

zeke0123 said:
He plays right at the edge of dirty he gets away with everthing he can...without crossing the line. yes Id take him in Aqua and Orange.

Thank You. :)

patsdynasty3of4 said:
hey dirty whats up? im the guy u helped a few months ago with the sig pic, my id was patsdynasty.....

later...

Hey, welcome back. What happened to you/your screenname?

He is my least favorite player in the league. Dirty, whining, annoying.

As for leadership, I guess he was a great leader in San Diego when Rice and Young made his entire secondary look pathetic.

He gets away with so much cheap **** just because he is a patriot. If he wasn't on the Patriots people would see this crap more often. Pitbulls are fine, but they aren't dirty. Ray Lewis is a pitbull but the guy doesnt have to spear players already down. He doesnt have to clothsline players, he doesn't have to hold receivers on the majority of plays, he doesnt have to gauge eyes, he doesnt have take cheap hits. People knew that Romanoski was a dirty player and no one liked him. Harrison on the other hand gets the patriot treatment.

Dirtywater said:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/index.html

This is a poll by NFL players. Guess who wins the dirtiest player title by a commanding majority.

People don't see what they want to. They see what is there. A dirty player.

Try and argue 354 NFL Players about who is dirty and not dirty.

Back
Top Bottom