Rodney Harrison | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodney Harrison

Pats Fans,

I love Harrison's intensity I will admit that. I'd ask each of you to watch your next game and see how many times Harrison comes in after the player is already down or takes a shot at someone after the play. He does do this with regular occurence. I'm sure you will say he's just being intense and I understand that but as already stated by someone there are tons of intense payers in the league who don't need to throw hits in after the play. Of course you would love him and everyone else would hate him as fans. When you a dirty aggitator usually the home fans love you and the opposing fans hate you. I think the player survey proves simple enough that he is dirty. They are the players you sit at home and cheer. They have more insight then any of us.

The reason I know so much about this aggitating player is because that is what I always was, jawing, taking stabs and hitting people after plays. It works and your teammates love you but you are still dirty.

Dirtywater said:
... Who has 2 Super Bowl rings. Face it, you'll never win. You can have all the "in-game" battles, I'll take the Wins & Super Bowl victories. :rofl3:

He wins, you lose. End game. :lol:
Ahh last time I checked we beat you on MNF. :goof: Besides I was talking about Moss who is on the Raiders not the Phinz. Moss > Harrison that's a fact! Deal with it.:lol:

washFin84 said:
Ahh last time I checked we beat you on MNF. :goof: Besides I was talking about Moss who is on the Raiders not the Phinz. Moss > Harrison that's a fact! Deal with it.:lol:

Wait a minute. What?!

We are discussing Rodney Harrison and out of nowhere you bring up that you beat us on MNF?! Check out the Main Forum threads. I made a thread giving you complete and under props for that game, but I fail to see how that relates to this discussion we are having. Are things that sad for you that when confronted with being wrong you whip that ol' baby out? :lol: OK, here's mine. We won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls. Both irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Next up, you say Moss>Harrison. Um, yeah, what?!?!?! You are comparing apples and oranges. More like Moss > Entire Fins WRs. Apples & apples.

You lose. Again.

Game Over. Please insert 25 cents.

Dirtywater said:
Wait a minute. What?!

We are discussing Rodney Harrison and out of nowhere you bring up that you beat us on MNF?! Check out the Main Forum threads. I made a thread giving you complete and under props for that game, but I fail to see how that relates to this discussion we are having. Are things that sad for you that when confronted with being wrong you whip that ol' baby out? :lol: OK, here's mine. We won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls. Both irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Next up, you say Moss>Harrison. Um, yeah, what?!?!?! You are comparing apples and oranges. More like Moss > Entire Fins WRs. Apples & apples.

You lose. Again.

Game Over. Please insert 25 cents.
Looks like I struck your nerves pisswater. :lol: You said you'll never win, so I told you that we did on MNF!

You can compare receivers with defensive backs, they are matched up all game long, dont be a homer pisswater. If a WR beats a DB you can say he is better? No?? You are just a crybaby :cry: like the crybaby :cry: you are sticking up for. :lol:

Please see my bold words above from a few posts ago. Read from left to right like a big girl...

ALL I EVER SAID IN MY ORIGINAL POST WAS THAT MOSS PUNKED HARRISON THAT'S A FACT!! You lose!!!!!:rofl3:

Too... many.... smileys.....

:D

Seriously though, I'll take on the "loser" tag for the in-game, you take it for the season.

We're both winners & losers. Except I get a ring. Well, not really, but I sure like pictures of them. ;)

Now kick some Jet ***!

Back
Top Bottom