Rose Bowl Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rose Bowl Game

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Club Member
Reaction score
because i wanna talk about the damn game.

anyone who wants to run their mouth about how dumb people are, stay the **** out.

Johnathan Scott, had a damn good game, knocking ******* on their *** a few times, hes quite a player.

SO MUCH TALENT in that game. We watched the future of sundays tonight. One for the mothaflaggin ages right there.

scott had a completely lights-out game. same with michael huff. good lord what a game he played

Stacks said:
SO MUCH TALENT in that game. We watched the future of sundays tonight. One for the mothaflaggin ages right there.

yea that was crazy.

Bush should of taken the game in his hands at the end and instead of running out of bounds should of gotten more yards.

USC's tackling tonight was shockingly bad :barf: I was also dispointed in the play of defensive end Frosty Rucker, #90. I had thoght for sure that he would be a 1st day draft pick and be a good defensive end. He looked awful tonight. He looked as bad as the inept defensive lineman we had with the Dolphins in the late 1980's :barf:

kastofsna120 said:
scott had a completely lights-out game. same with michael huff. good lord what a game he played

yes. Huff is a great tackler, i knew he was good, but damn.

Nick Lachey and Snoop Dogg doing a big group hug right now.

mf52dolphin said:
USC's tackling tonight was shockingly bad :barf: I was also dispointed in the play of defensive end Frosty Rucker, #90. I had thoght for sure that he would be a 1st day draft pick and be a good defensive end. He looked awful tonight. He looked as bad as the inept defensive lineman we had with the Dolphins in the late 1980's :barf:

i dunno if it was USCs tackling or just Vince Young. Hes big and strong, thats for sure, he looks hard as hell to bring down.

leinart also did nothing to drop in the draft. one of the best defenses in the country? he tore 'em up in the 2nd half

Huff was very impressive, definitely my pick if Cutler is gone in the 1st.

kastofsna120 said:
leinart also did nothing to drop in the draft. one of the best defenses in the country? he tore 'em up in the 2nd half

he played damn good. showed off a good arm, showed off some great touch. Texas made a great play on the INT. wasnt a bad throw, just damn good play but Texas Secondary.

Nappy Roots said:
i dunno if it was USCs tackling or just Vince Young. Hes big and strong, thats for sure, he looks hard as hell to bring down.

I think he's very deceiving. He's got alot of leverage with his height but his legs look like toothpicks.

Back
Top Bottom