Rose Bowl Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rose Bowl Game

kastofsna120 said:
leinart also did nothing to drop in the draft. one of the best defenses in the country? he tore 'em up in the 2nd half

i will say this i am not big on leinart but he impressed me tonight even in the loss, but vince young is not human

nolefin said:
i will say this i am not big on leinart but he impressed me tonight even in the loss, but vince young is not human

as a Vince hater, i was impressed definitly. but problem is, he still hasnt been consistant with his throws this year agaisnt good teams.

great game he had though. wow.

Lee Corso was on the Reggie Bush bandwagon all year....now he is saying Vince Young is the best ever....what a tool. :lol:

Not really, he said he voted for in the heisman ballot earlier in the week, i dont know if he just started, but you usually got to like someone for a while and think they do an excellent job before you vote for em;

did anyone record this game? i swear that something screwy happened with the clock between 3:20 and 2:20. i swear that the clock jumped and took off about 20 seconds.

i tried to TIVO back, but it wasnt working for me. did anyone else notice this? if you recorded it, please check it out. check right after the 1st down run by lindell white and leinarts pass on the next play.

Maynard said:
did anyone record this game? i swear that something screwy happened with the clock between 3:20 and 2:20. i swear that the clock jumped and took off about 20 seconds.

i tried to TIVO back, but it wasnt working for me. did anyone else notice this? if you recorded it, please check it out. check right after the 1st down run by lindell white and leinarts pass on the next play.

They were having clock problems all night. I'm sure the refs had it right.

You can't blame it on the clock since it was in USC's back yard. The clock operators should be fired though.

it's "Amateur Night at the Apollo"... and Sandman has come down to dance Kastof off the stage...

SpeedRush99 said:
They were having clock problems all night. I'm sure the refs had it right.

hmmmm. thats right. there was that one out of bounds play where the clock kept going at around 6 min.

its so wierd though...because, for some reason, i was staring at the clock like a mental patient [:lol:] and then i see the time skip

I give Leinart credit for what he did to our D. Huff, M. Griffin, Harris, Okam and Orakpo all played excellent. On our O. Line Allen, Scott and Blalock played awesome.

For USC, I really liked Darnell Bing. I wouldn't mind taking that guy in the 2nd round if he falls that far.

HysterikiLL said:
I give Leinart credit for what he did to our D. Huff, M. Griffin, Harris, Okam and Orakpo all played excellent. On our O. Line Allen, Scott and Blalock played awesome.

For USC, I really liked Darnell Bing. I wouldn't mind taking that guy in the 2nd round if he falls that far.

forgive my ignorance 'cause im not a college fan of follow players, but is Huff #7? that safety was all over the place

Maynard said:
forgive my ignorance 'cause im not a college fan of follow players, but is Huff #7? that safety was all over the place

Yeah, he's a baller.

I think Huff just jumped huge and got some attention tonight!

Back
Top Bottom