Ross disappointed, but doesn't sound like he will make staff changes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ross disappointed, but doesn't sound like he will make staff changes

This was the final nail. He's gone. Anyone who would defend this f*cktard after this game is devoid of more than 2 active brain cells. Get the **** outta here Morono, you conservative p*ssy piece of sh*t.

Close games against good teams combined with losses to BAD teams does not make a good team, you stupid a$$hole Ross! Losses against Cleveland, Buffalo, and Detroit AT HOME are a clear indicator that the fins are not a playoff-caliber team, I don't care which good teams you beat.

This team has gotten worse all season. And THAT is a coaching problem.

I hear Ross was playing this over and over after the game today

[video=youtube;Lp7rZEKClk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp7rZEKClk4[/video]

We have butted heads for weeks Ricky'sBong, but I do hope you understand it was purely based on the topics at hand. Nothing personal and I hope we are cool moving forward. Same goes for X-Pacolypse and Hayden Fox.

No one gets mad at you Nub your are by far the best admin/mod on this board!

Disappointed, boy I love the emotion. This clown doesnt care about football. He is an entertainment guy. Has anyone been to these games? He brings in Gloria Estefan, The Williams sisters, Marc Anthony and all these other non football idiots and thinks this will thrill the fans. Enough of this garbage. Can we start focusing on bringing in a real coach, not some line coach and while were at it lets try to add some Nfl caliber players on offense.

We have butted heads for weeks Ricky'sBong, but I do hope you understand it was purely based on the topics at hand. Nothing personal and I hope we are cool moving forward. Same goes for X-Pacolypse and Hayden Fox.

It was never personal Nublar. We had differing views and no one was going to budge. Its all good.

Back
Top Bottom