Rotoworld:Dolphins yet to make offer to Bush | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rotoworld:Dolphins yet to make offer to Bush

I know it will not happen... But I could see Bush as an extremely effective slot WR in just about any system. I don't think he can continue to take a pounding as a RB and it would be cool to see him as a WR.

So ireland chooses who starts for us. Look Miller looked fine but way too little to know if he can carry the load. He really didnt play much in any meaningful games

No, Ireland doesn't command who starts for us, but don't you think he has a massive part in who does? Lol if Reggie is gone, you can guarantee Lamaras the primary back.

Ok so what happens if/when Miller gets injured? You rather have Thomas than Bush to take the torch? Meh. We need to re-sign Bush if for nothing less than for depth purposes.

Who cares? It's a passing league. You can find running backs in the 6th round.

im actually happy about this. hopefully they let him walk

No, Ireland doesn't command who starts for us, but don't you think he has a massive part in who does? Lol if Reggie is gone, you can guarantee Lamaras the primary back.

Just saying if Bush comes back Ireland has no impact on whether Miller starts. Yes he can thin the herd but he is no way qualified to pick who should be starting and if he is the one making the decision then Philben is an idiot. ( I dont think philben is an idiot)

Bush is clearly a great receiving RB, to be fair I don't think we used that as much as we should have. I just hate the fact that if it's third and 1 Bush is the last person you would want back there. As a result ideally he shouldn't be a starting RB for us.

Reggie Bush - RB - Dolphins
The Palm Beach Post says impending free agent Reggie Bush still "badly" wants to return to Miami.
Bush's representation is reportedly "confused" why the Dolphins have yet to make an offer. Look no further than the cheaper, younger, and maybe more-talented Lamar Miller as the reasoning, Reggie. CBS' Jason La Canfora has deemed Bush "highly unlikely" to return to Miami, and that "team-friendly" offer the Dolphins were planning may not even make it out of the printer.
Source: Palm Beach Post Feb 10 - 11:20 AM

the market for Rb's has small, the money won't be what the talent level of the player, so if these FA's think that they're going to gut some team they are sadly mistaking. Bush is a good piece to have but he is replacable with a much cheaper player.

re-sign Bush @ 3yrs/12mil.. change offensive philosophy to spread the defense out.. Lamar Miller #1 tailback Bush #2 used in slot mainly.. create mismatches with Bush in space create creases for Miller to bust open.. move the chains score touchdowns.. win ballgames!! The end!

Reggie Bush - RB - Dolphins
The Palm Beach Post says impending free agent Reggie Bush still "badly" wants to return to Miami.
Bush's representation is reportedly "confused" why the Dolphins have yet to make an offer. Look no further than the cheaper, younger, and maybe more-talented Lamar Miller as the reasoning, Reggie. CBS' Jason La Canfora has deemed Bush "highly unlikely" to return to Miami, and that "team-friendly" offer the Dolphins were planning may not even make it out of the printer.
Source: Palm Beach Post Feb 10 - 11:20 AM

Almost hilarious to me when people act like Miller is more talented. He is younger and cheaper though

If I'm Ireland, I make low ball offers to most, if not all, of our free agents and see who really wants to stay in Miami. With playing Bush, I put him in the backfield with Miller and/or Thomas and from time to time split him out, making them cover him with a LB. This could be really effective with he and Clay in the backfield, as they could go for a power run, needing the defense to bring big guys in, which if they do, you can spread both of them out. If they leave extra DB's in, them you run vertical on them.

I would MUCH rather see some sort of double tight sprint sweep to Bush off a fake dive to Miller on 3rd and 1 (much like we did with Ricky out of wildcat formation) than another season of Javorskie Lane running head first into the back of the OG for a loss of two! Re-sign Bush for the sake of playmaking options

Back
Top Bottom