RT Eric Winston is available...? Interest ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RT Eric Winston is available...? Interest ?

No thanks.. He's a has been..

Here's a thought.. When you're going from team to team to team to team, you're likely not worth a crap

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

I would be good with it. I really dont want to have to take oline early and often in the draft. Winston would be short term, but maybe will let us draft ol later in the draft and we develop them.

Winston is vocal and with his new role he may have a hard time finding any team to sign him at this point. He is an average at best player to begin with and add that to it...

did he not come out a few weeks ago and rip the dolphins leadership and locker room? I wonder how that would go over with the current players.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...winston-miami-dolphins-locker-room-an-outlier
He dispels the "all locker rooms are the same" argument (and he's backed up in that by an Eagles player) and implies the Fins need better leaders. So what's the problem?

After what he said about our locker room? Give me a break! Don't want that piece of crap anywhere near our team!
Yeah, we certainly don't want people who can recognize problematic behavior.

He dispels the "all locker rooms are the same" argument (and he's backed up in that by an Eagles player) and implies the Fins need better leaders. So what's the problem?

When was he in the locker room to evaluate the leadership? No other player on the fins had a problem with the leadership so how is it so different?

If you have no idea what the locker room is like or what the leadership is like you shouldnt be saying anything

If you have no idea what the locker room is like or what the leadership is like you shouldnt be saying anything

Winston certainly has a better idea of what happens in an NFL locker room than you do, so maybe you should take your own advice.

Winston certainly has a better idea of what happens in an NFL locker room than you do, so maybe you should take your own advice.

when did i say it was a good or bad environment? when did i say there was good or bad leadership?... Oh right i haven't.

You think the 50+ guy who have no problem with the environment will appreciate being criticized? you think the leaders will appreciate a guy calling them out when his opinion is strictly media based?

He would know what an NFL locker room is like but last time i checked he has never been a player inside the dolphins locker room so he knows no better than I do what their locker room is like and how it in particular operates.

In all seriousness? I'd bring him in as a backup just to lend credibility to the 'restoration' of the locker room.

Winston is a high character individual.

when did i say it was a good or bad environment? when did i say there was good or bad leadership?... Oh right i haven't.
I never said you claimed either, so I don't know why you're moaning about that.

You think the 50+ guy who have no problem with the environment will appreciate being criticized? you think the leaders will appreciate a guy calling them out when his opinion is strictly media based?

He would know what an NFL locker room is like but last time i checked he has never been a player inside the dolphins locker room so he knows no better than I do what their locker room is like and how it in particular operates.

There are enough things that we know for a fact went on for any of us to draw our own conclusions. If this team had positive leadership in the locker room, the crap that went on last year would have likely been dealt with before it got as far as it did. That a sociopath with a long history of problematic behavior was put in a leadership position speaks volumes.

I never said you claimed either, so I don't know why you're moaning about that.

There are enough things that we know for a fact went on for any of us to draw our own conclusions. If this team had positive leadership in the locker room, the crap that went on last year would have likely been dealt with before it got as far as it did. That a sociopath with a long history of problematic behavior was put in a leadership position speaks volumes.

You said take my own advice about accusing when you dont know, which i didnt.

And Tannehill said it the nest. How are the leaders supposed to step on a problem when there is no visible problem. The guy was being bullied but at the same time he laughed at the cracks and gave his own right back. Being a coping mechanism or not nobody is gonna step in when they dont know. Im sure that in every other locker room the same thing would have happened no matter who the leaders were. How do you see an invisible problem?

You said take my own advice about accusing when you dont know, which i didnt.

And Tannehill said it the nest. How are the leaders supposed to step on a problem when there is no visible problem. The guy was being bullied but at the same time he laughed at the cracks and gave his own right back. Being a coping mechanism or not nobody is gonna step in when they dont know. Im sure that in every other locker room the same thing would have happened no matter who the leaders were. How do you see an invisible problem?

Not everything was invisible.

No thanks.. He's a has been..

Here's a thought.. When you're going from team to team to team to team, you're likely not worth a crap

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Ya mean like Revis ??

We've played this Winston game before, I don't the 3rd time being the charm. I also don't see too many teams rushing to bring him in for a look. He may be asking too much for people's tastes. I'd rather go young and get Zach Martin in the first round.

We need to come to some type of conclusion as to who is the best RT still left on the market and make the move. We have to have one, AND draft one so why wait until after the draft? We need to go ahead and do it now before someone else gets another one off the market. Whether it is Winston or someone else really doesn't matter to me, but I would feel a lot better about our GM if we got one before the draft.

Can't say I am real excited about the moves we have made so far, but am willing to see how things turn out.

Back
Top Bottom