RT Eric Winston is available...? Interest ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RT Eric Winston is available...? Interest ?

Finheaven hero Eric Winston. So good he's a free agent stop gap every year. Sounds like Tyson Clabo 2 or Marc Columbo 3 to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all seriousness? I'd bring him in as a backup just to lend credibility to the 'restoration' of the locker room.

Winston is a high character individual.

If he's cheap this makes sense, but just last year he was looking for $5 million per. And of course he isn't worth close to that. Anything much more than vet minimum is too much.

**** no. He's terrible. There is only one reason why anyone would want him on here, and it's an awful reason.

With Clabo, McKinnie, Winston, and Levi Brown, what's the rush? We may draft Z. Martin or T. Lewan and they will start. If we get a project at Right Tackle then grab one of those Free Agents as insurance. Sound Good?

With Clabo, McKinnie, Winston, and Levi Brown, what's the rush? We may draft Z. Martin or T. Lewan and they will start. If we get a project at Right Tackle then grab one of those Free Agents as insurance. Sound Good?

Sounds good to me......except I do not want Clabo back at all.....that bum can't block wind :-(

Not sure what the Digital Journal is but here's this.

+
Miami - The Miami Dolphins nearly made the NFL Playoffs last season, despite allowing the most sacks in the franchises history.With several changes expected to take place, mostly because of off-field problems, the offensive line has become top priority.
Jonathan Martin was traded to San Francisco, but the front office has signed two free agents, but more help is needed. Rumors now has Miami showing some interest in tackle Eric Winston, a move that would add a veteran presence to the line and give the younger players a leader in the locker room/
Winston started for six seasons in Houston before stints in Kansas City and Arizona the past two years. The zone blocking schemes of the Texans are near the same the Dolphins. The 30-year-old would be a terrific addition, even as a short term answer.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/sport...answer-at-tackle/article/377817#ixzz2wkZM4Qma

Back
Top Bottom