I'm your huckleberry
Reaction score
I would not take anybody in round one.

2a. Harris, Etienne
2b. Gainwell
3. Hubbard
4. williams
6. Rodriguez, Cook, White, Robinson

Williams is a fast riser, bigger back too. If he's there in the third that would be a great value.

I also don't want the team to draft a running back in the first. Although I am a fan of Etienne and Harris. Harris, in particular, would be a great fit.

Najee, Brian Robinson, Jaylen Warren, Teague, Javonte, Dedrick MIlls, and Jermar Jefferson. One or two of those, depending on the combine and this season.
As far as change of pace backs, maybe Javian Hawkins. Im not into speedsters and change of pace this year.

I would not take anybody in round one.

2a. Harris, Etienne
2b. Gainwell
3. Hubbard
4. williams
6. Rodriguez, Cook, White, Robinson
Harris could be there in round two but I doubt he'll be there at our pick which ATM is the 41st pick. If he gets out of the 1st round he'll go very early 2nd round imo.

Harris could be there in round two but I doubt he'll be there at our pick which ATM is the 41st pick. If he gets out of the 1st round he'll go very early 2nd round imo.
It's a good point because every team knows Miami needs a running back, unless they get someone in free agency. I think the Dolphins may have to trade up a bit from that 2A pick if Harris is the target.

Najee, Brian Robinson, Jaylen Warren, Teague, Javonte, Dedrick MIlls, and Jermar Jefferson. One or two of those, depending on the combine and this season.
As far as change of pace backs, maybe Javian Hawkins. Im not into speedsters and change of pace this year.
What are your thoughts on Javonte Williams of North Carolina? I've only seen highlights, but looks like what Miami needs at the position. Harris would be my target at 2A, but if he's gone is that too high for Williams?

What are your thoughts on Javonte Williams of North Carolina? I've only seen highlights, but looks like what Miami needs at the position. Harris would be my target at 2A, but if he's gone is that too high for Williams?
Williams is probably a solid 2nd rounder, like Gainwell.

I too don't want to take a RB in the first. Harris, Gainwell or Williams in the second

If we don't get a RB in the 2nd, I like Teague in the 3rd. I watched the Indiana game, and he ran all over them. Would've liked to have seen some receptions though

Big fan of Javonte. He only recently broke out. He was recruited as a safety, a 2 star prospect, so he has some proving to do, that his head is in the RB position big time, that he is a punishing back. He does not have a lot on his resume as a running back. Plus, we will see at the combine how athletic all these guys are, hopefully. Whereas, Najee is proven.

Big fan of Javonte. He only recently broke out. He was recruited as a safety, a 2 star prospect, so he has some proving to do, that his head is in the RB position big time, that he is a punishing back. He does not have a lot on his resume as a running back. Plus, we will see at the combine how athletic all these guys are, hopefully. Whereas, Najee is proven.
He's a bigger, powerful back which I think is what Miami needs to complement what the Dolphins already have. Looks like he can catch too.

A young Frank Gore type is what I'd be looking for. That guy that when you hit him at or, behind the line of scrimmage, he still manages to get two yards.

Sounds like a lot of people are overlooking Rhamondre Stevenson from Oklahoma and Master Teague of Ohio State. I would love to draft either early on day three. Stevenson is going to be a beast if he lands with the right team. For example if he were with the Ravens or Steelers he would wear teams out.

I would like to know what happened to Chuba Hubbard. That guy was thought to be in discussion as the first RB taken this year but he has not looked as good as last year and could be had in the third round. That might be a steal at that point.

I would like to know what happened to Chuba Hubbard. That guy was thought to be in discussion as the first RB taken this year but he has not looked as good as last year and could be had in the third round. That might be a steal at that point.
I think Hubbard could well be a better pro than Harris.

His fade is 100% about which team he plays on. I believe Harris to be over-valued.

He's a bigger, powerful back which I think is what Miami needs to complement what the Dolphins already have. Looks like he can catch too.

A young Frank Gore type is what I'd be looking for. That guy that when you hit him at or, behind the line of scrimmage, he still manages to get two yards.

He's also great at breaking arm tackles because of his body shape which does fatigue a defensive front if you can do it consistently.

I go back and forth on this on almost a weekly basis but my current top five are

1) T. Etienne
2) K. Gainwell
3) C. Hubbard
4) J. Williams
5) N. Harris

I have Harris a lot lower than most as I have never been a fan of taller running backs, yes I know D. Henry is tall, but Harris is certainly not built like that.

I would love Etienne but I am just not willing to burn a 1st round pick on a RB in round 1 as we need a LB and WR in round 1. Gainwell is my guy.

Back
Top Bottom