Running backs thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running backs thread

In 34 career games he has 50 catches.

"Excellent" might be a touch hyperbolic.

I think he shows signs of becoming a solid receiver out of the backfield as he is young for his class and has room to improve.

He is my #2 RB now and i would love to grab him in Round 2.

In 34 career games he has 50 catches.

"Excellent" might be a touch hyperbolic.

I think he shows signs of becoming a solid receiver out of the backfield as he is young for his class and has room to improve.

He is my #2 RB now and i would love to grab him in Round 2.
Yeah, it's tough to call him excellent with those numbers, but then again, when you've got Jeudy, Waddle, Ruggs, Smith, etc. as receivers, it'd be hard to bypass an open receiver and target a RB.

I have seen him make some really nice catches though.

Yeah, it's tough to call him excellent with those numbers, but then again, when you've got Jeudy, Waddle, Ruggs, Smith, etc. as receivers, it'd be hard to bypass an open receiver and target a RB.

I have seen him make some really nice catches though.
I was talking about Javonte Williams not Najee Harris.

Harris is a pretty good pass catcher even though they don't throw it to him that much.

I think there are enough RBs in this class that we can afford to be patient and see what's there at 2B. There are about 10 that would do well for us as RB1.

I'm thinking all these guys would do the job - Etienne, Harris, J Williams, Hubbard, Gainwell, K Hill, Z White, K Herbert, M Carter.

I'd hate to miss out on one of the top 5 guys by 1 pick. But there's a chance a first round talent from WR, Edge or OL positions fall to us at 2A. It's a decent RB class IMO.

He reminds me of Marshawn Lynch the way he runs through tackles, and tacklers.
Totally agree.

And given that we're kind of unintentionally building a 2010s Seahawks replica, Williams as our Lynch would be very apt!

His receiving game is easily on a par with Harris'. Bruising runner, fights for every inch, low mileage, pace, vision, balance... kid has the full Marshawn package.

Back
Top Bottom