Ryan Tannehill Will Be a Star...................... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ryan Tannehill Will Be a Star......................

What I saw in his segment with Gruden was a kid who loves the game, who is highly intelligent with off the charts physical skills for a QB.

I would agree with your questioning that statement.
Henne was robotic, Tannehill is far from....

The BIGGEST knock on Henne, from where I stand, was his lack of passion and yearning to "go-for-the-throat".
If he were in the armed forces, he would have been content to have been a footsoldier taking orders.
What I want is an assasin.

Remember when the grief was being piled on Henne, and he basically shrugged it off by saying (words to the effect) - "hey, no big deal, it's just football".

THAT....was a slap in the face of all of us passionate fans.
He just didn't give a s__t.

And THAT is why, in my eyes, he can go to hell.

Tannehill didn't get to play QB until his junior year. As a senior,A&M was nationally ranked and they flopped to a mediocre record

Tannehill did not take the team to a higher level and make it better with his play. He was a wall flower and just blended in.

His senior year was so good that his coach got fired and then hired by the team that theoretically needs him the most. Oh..the irony.

Will Sherman let lightning strike him twice? Or will he go a different direction.

I say they go DT, OG, ILB or trade down the #8 pick.

Tannehill >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mallett

I'd take mallet over tanahill in a heartbeat. Not because I don't think tannehil has talent but because I think Ryan mallet could step onto the field right now and command an offense. Plus the guy has the most live arm I've ever seen. But this is probably a stupid argument because what are the chances of my literal dream trade actually happening.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ok5rf5

Once again, Mallett dropped due to character concerns and his admitted drug use. However, he is not a WCO QB. He is a tall statue with a good arm. No one knows yet if he has the instincts, intelligence or mental toughness to be an upper echelon starter in the NFL and sitting behind Brady (or any other good QB) doesn't make you one. Just ask Curtis Painter
Curtis Painter doesnt have an ounce of talent while Mallett does

Aaron Rodgers just played 22 games in college and was 17-5. Does anyone think he was too inexperienced to play in the NFL. Look at his scouting report and compare it to Tannehills. Its about 95% identical.

There are too many unknowns with 2nd tier QBs. With Tannehill you get very good athleticism, good arm strength, good accuracy, QB smarts, big upside. The things you have to hope for are: the desire to be the best, consistency, sacrafice to improve every single day, will to win football games when it counts the most (4th Quarter). Now don't laugh but if you put Tebow's will to win inside this kid, I would definitely pick him in the top ten. Tannehill has a jump start on the offense we are running, has the support of 2 good coachs which are excellent with QBs, and will have a year or two for grooming. That being said, he is a 2nd round pick being overhyped in a QB driven league and will fall to the bottom of the first and hopefully our 2nd round pick. The only teams I see taking a shot at him are the Eagles. Browns will get Weeden. Chiefs, Texans, Broncos, Seahawks, Bills, & Jaguars will look for a QB in the 3rd and maybe bottom of 2nd round.

"[h=2]Ryan Tannehill Will Be a Star......................[/h]"

He better learn acting then.

the he doesn't win argument doesn't always work. It's a red flag for sure (like Jimmy Claussen and Notre Dame never winning up to their talent level), but it's not always on the QB. As good as Andrew Luck is, Stanford's offense is incredibly stacked and was a strong running team so it wasn't all Luck.

Tannehill is a 2nd round prospect. Nothing has really changed since last Dec.

This guy speaks the truth. Tannehill in the top ten is a huge mistake. I've watched almost all of his games at aTm, this guy is overrated to the point it's sick.

People: You do realize that he played QB in high school, right? It's not like he *just* started playing the position in college...

I think that if he is there guy then you take him. Let everything else play out. It will take a long a-- time to find a great QB in the later round like we have been. Now i am not saying that any of these Qb will be great but you can not keep looking in the late round and hoping to find a jem.

Luck in not guarateed to be All Pro, neither is RG3. So of course, there's no guarantee with Tannehill either but when it comes to a starting QB for Miami, my only question is; If not now, when? Draft RT and let him, Philbin and Sherman get to work...for now, maybe, but for the future for sure.

Back
Top Bottom