Saban Cry's about Boise State... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Cry's about Boise State...

b/c your schedule is a joke. not your fault - but it is. you couldn't handle an SEC schedule week in and week out. one or two tough games a year - sure - your coaching is good enough to game plan for that. but every week in the SEC? you'd lose 6 games this year.

Circular logic is circular.

So Boise State wouldn't have success in the SEC because they wouldn't be able to handle the SEC?

That's like saying dogs are better than cats because cats are much worse than dogs.

Circular logic is circular.

So Boise State wouldn't have success in the SEC because they wouldn't be able to handle the SEC?

That's like saying dogs are better than cats because cats are much worse than dogs.

if you think boise would be able to inch past every team in the SEC week after week just like they inch past every ranked team they play then that's on you.

i'm not stating an opinion - nor am i trying to slight boise - they just wouldn't be able to handle it - circular logic or not.

And i like the Canes,so don't get me started young'n, we would steam roll you guys.
You need to just worry about OSU right now,then worry about the big boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
and the SEC circle jerk continues...

The only thing being jerked around in circles is the other conferences when they have to face SEC teams in bowl games...

When's the last time Miami won a bowl game? Nevada? :lol:

Hell they barely won that one...

Win something... then run your mouth... Besides, it's getting past your bedtime anyway..

Tag me in Ted,Tag me In!!!!

Was this young'n even off his mama's nipple that last time Miami won a BCS bowl game?

Take it easy on the half pint Namor... get down on your knees so its fair...

*tags Namor*

"As Arn Anderson flips over the top rope"
Son...I do respect what the Canes have done for College Football,but it pales to Alabama's history and what the SEC has done as a whole.
Plus you are 19,you have bearly seen the Canes being successful(don't worry,more wisdom will come with age)
I won't even mention the bulls because....well ,their the bulls,enough said.
Remember Alabama men built the Miami and Fla,St. programs.
If you are a Dolphin fan,I welcome you as a brother,but some of your posts have alittle wannabe thug attitude to them.
Learn alittle bit of history before you flap that lip.

To be the man,you have to beat the man.....Roll Tide.

4 straight BCS titles in a row and the most since it started is having the biggest dick...that's why it is ridden.

Like we did you guys in 92...and bitched slapped "the Rock" while he was a 2nd teamer.

I bet Shannon cares about BCS wins...thats just stupid.

LOLing...

I don't care about BCS wins. Constant dickriding is the reason the SEC is so prominent in the BCS.

Yeah, the conference's best teams are among the best in the country... just like every other conference. But then when SEC teams beat up on each other we have to hear about how the conf is OH SO DEEP, top-to-bottom, blah blah... gtfo.

The best teams in the country from other conferences keep getting their ***es blown out when they face the SEC's top teams...

The reason is simple.... the SEC teams are more prepared for it... they're more battle tested than the top teams from the other conferences...

The bottom line is your attitude reeks of envy and jealousy son... which is quite typical coming from south Florida...

wat

And as far as the Bulls go, I paid attention to that program when I wanted to attend the university (which I no longer do... a name change is probably imminent).

I'm just yanking you chain, bro....it's all good...I hope you are in school somewhere...
It's worth it.

I am much more aggravated with my own team(and AD/President) and the other teams in the conference for not being able to get their **** together recently than I am envious of other teams or conferences.

I will concede that Bama is the best team in the country, but after that... it's stupid to say that the SEC is easily the best conference.

Come on man....Most teams consistently in the top 25,most BCS titles, most top 10 recruiting classes every year.
and the most lucrative TV deal..money always tells the truth
Look at the evidence..you just got to give them their props.

I think VT has made Nick's point real clear....JMU?

VT is better than they've been playing. If Boise struggled with VT but soundly beat Oregon and TCU last year with the same team, I would say that VT is underperforming. Watch, they'll probably go on to win the ACC and hit up a BCS bowl.

ACC and Big East are both hugely overrated, though. I'll give you that. BSU and TCU would probably beat all-comers from those two conferences. Again, this is why we need a playoff.

I still don't understand the confidence. Alabama got handled by Utah in the Sugar Bowl (the last time they've faced a quality non AQ program), and Florida allowed four scoring drives against Miami (OH), which coincidentally is the same team Boise State blew out 48-0 last year. LSU had trouble defeating a depleted and demoralized NC, and Ole Miss lost to a 1AA program.

Yep... Ole Miss lost to a 1-AA program and just beat one of Boise St.'s conference bell cows that you brag about (Fresno St.) by hanging 55 points on 'em... beat 'em by 17...

..and Ole Miss is the WORST team in the SEC... they lost to Vandy...

Back
Top Bottom