Saban effect already hurting Alabama recruiting. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban effect already hurting Alabama recruiting.

Alabama's Recruiting

Does anyone know where Alabama ranked in recruits this year? I saw on ESPN that they are not in the top 20.:sidelol: IMO, Little Nicky is on a slippery slope that he will not rebound from. But with $32 mil he doesn't care.:shakeno: I am just glad that he is gone after having seen his true caracter. At least he didn't get the chance to ruin our beloved Dolphins.

19th on scout, which I like better.

Rivals is worse... imo.

Does anyone know where Alabama ranked in recruits this year? I saw on ESPN that they are not in the top 20.:sidelol: IMO, Little Nicky is on a slippery slope that he will not rebound from. But with $32 mil he doesn't care.:shakeno: I am just glad that he is gone after having seen his true caracter. At least he didn't get the chance to ruin our beloved Dolphins.

Dont really know what you're talking about do you :confused:

Rivals is worse... imo.

I think you're probably in the minority on that.

Scout rankings make no sense to me. They have Oregon in the top 10 but Oregon only got 1 player ranked in the top 100. Notre Dame is 11th and they got 5 players in the top 100. Oregon doesnt have a bad class but loading up on 2 star players isnt exactly a top class imo.

Im very happy with Nick Sabens job. And this whole thing with him hurting Alabama recruiting is silly. Coaches develope relationships with players long before their senior year and he never had a chance to do that. Next year should be far more interesting. In the end Nick did a great job

Im very happy with Nick Sabens job.

Your so happy with him that you don't even know his name. You can have him.

Back
Top Bottom