Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sad News: KC Player Shoots GF, Commits Suicide at Team Facilities.

A lot of dumb comments in this thread.

You idiots have no compassion and would rather judge a person who was obviously mentally ill.

Pathetic, really.

You're a ****ing idiot.

Thanks for saying that. Really.

Thats what I wanted to say, but didnt want to go with the straight up personal attack, so I decided on sarcasm instead. I didnt think a personal attack was out of line though. It was completely deserved in that spot. Good job out of you.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

You're an idiot, too.

Walrus getting real.

Yeah, I see how this situation carries more sensitivity since a innocent party was included. But nowhere in my post did I infringe the girlfriends character. The dude is an a*hole. Any insults towards him should be positively well recieved

Thanks for saying that. Really.

Thats what I wanted to say, but didnt want to go with the straight up personal attack, so I decided on sarcasm instead. I didnt think a personal attack was out of line though. It was completely deserved in that spot. Good job out of you.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Walrus getting real.

If the mods want to give me an infraction for it, they're welcome to. It needed to be said.

beyond tragic… for Javon, his girlfriend Kasandra, their child, loved ones, family, friends, coaches & teammates… we bow our heads and hearts… take a few minutes to talk to your son's & daughter's about the importance of reaching out; when times are bad, or good… I hope the Commisioner steps in and delays the game until all who've known Javon/Kasandra can come together - to console and commemorate… pretty sure NFL Network would run a doubleheader Thursday night… the bleak season in Kansas City is darker today, but there will be light… after all, football is only a game.

beyond tragic… for Javon, his girlfriend Kasandra, their child, loved ones, family, friends, coaches & teammates… we bow our heads and hearts… take a few minutes to talk to your son's & daughter's about the importance of reaching out; when times are bad, or good… I hope the Commisioner steps in and delays the game until all who've known Javon/Kasandra can come together - to console and commemorate… pretty sure NFL Network would run a doubleheader Thursday night… the bleak season in Kansas City is darker today, but there will be light… after all, football is only a game.

Great post.

This is just horrible.

The right thing to do here is to cancel the game. Maybe it could be replayed on wildcard weekend since neither of these teams are making the playoffs.

Thats gods way of getting rid of the evil we have in our society now a days. but either way prayers go out to all families, friends, players, etc. that were somewhat related too or just knew the guy and girl.
this is what scares me about believers, what kind of logic is that? I guess they say with god all things are possie, smh.

Yeah I'm sure the players and Romeo Crennel just can't WAIT to get on the field tomorrow after witnessing a guy shoot himself a few feet in front of him.

If you don't cancel the game tomorrow there will be a big backlash to the NFL for not doing so, and they will have to forcefully reward the Chiefs some sort of compensation.

Who said he cant wait......its life and it just your opinion. game wont be canceled and there wont be a big backlash nor any sort of compenmsation.....

Who's to say he planned it. Thats the thing. Thats why I was going to respond to the post saying that why cant a murder-suicide just be a suicide.

Sounds like they got into an argument before she was shot. Could have been a case of he made a horribly wrong decision and then was too cowardly to lie in the bed he made for himself with that choice of pulling the trigger, so he took the easy way out and killed himself as a result.

Hard to say right now though. Since the girl's mother witnessed it, perhaps it will come out as to how that happened exactly. But, it dosent sound like something he planned. Sounds like he lost it, then realized he made a huge mistake and couldnt face the consequences.
perhaps it was not pre planned, but either way, i just cant have sympathy for this guy.

even if it happened due to a heated argument, there are other ways to solve problems than killing. we are all human and i am sure every single member on this forum has gotten into heated arguments throughout their lifetime, yet never had to go about it by killing the person.

this is just such a tragedy, a young girl now will have to grow up with no parents.

Good thing Philbin wasnt the coach of the Chiefs. I have a feeling after offing himself in Philbins office, on that nice natuzzi leather couch, Philbin would then proceed to tell him how his "character" isnt conducive to creating a winning atmosphere in KC, and puts at stake the classy reputation he is trying to create in KC. Then Philbin would cut him, without looking him in the eyes of course, or whatever meaty piece of gore was there in place of his eyes.

Worst post in the history of this site, :bobdole:

Thats gods way of getting rid of the evil we have in our society now a days. but either way prayers go out to all families, friends, players, etc. that were somewhat related too or just knew the guy and girl.
:bobdole: Why would god want people to commit suicide..

I feel pretty disgusted after reading some of these posts. These times of things always seem to bring out the lowest common denominator in people

What a cowardly and selfish act. If it is in fact Belcher, he and his girlfriend had a baby 3 months ago.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

That is a horrible incident to have to witness. The NFL needs to cancel the game with the Panthers.

It is obvious that he had severe mental health issues, cowardly and selfish is not the right way to describe this... It is a terrible tragedy nontheless

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Some of these posts are ridiculous. It's sad that people feel the need to make these ridiculous and insensitive posts

What a cowardly and selfish act. If it is in fact Belcher, he and his girlfriend had a baby 3 months ago.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

That is a horrible incident to have to witness. The NFL needs to cancel the game with the Panthers.

I agree on both counts. I don't care if there are mental problems. Suicide is NEVER the answer. It just hurts those around you.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Back
Top Bottom