Saints in Primetime games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saints in Primetime games

I think you need to go to the depths, you keep talking smack about how bad we will lose

Just like Andre Luck's 4th quarter comeback drives and being so good at home and like 9-1 in close game and yada yada yada..... it means nothing.

I hate it when people do this, bring up stats that have no bearing on games. A lot of Vegas "odds-makers" do this too. Ok I'll pull some stats outta my a@3 too. The Dolphins have never lost to the Saints in September. The Dolphins are undefeated against the Saints on MNF. The Dolphins haven't lost to the Saints at the Superdome in the last 13 years. Stats can be stacked up all day long depending on which side you're trying to prove. ESPN is terrible at trying to prove their point this way. Let it go.

The falcons fans and the colts fans also thought theyd beat us.Brees is no manning...you will see what tannehill is capable of.How many times did brent grimes pick off brees?I am sure he will avoid grimes lol

And how many times the Saints beat Falcons with Grimes since Brees came to New Orleans? 10-2. Yeah now sit down and pay attention.

I hate it when people do this, bring up stats that have no bearing on games. A lot of Vegas "odds-makers" do this too. Ok I'll pull some stats outta my a@3 too. The Dolphins have never lost to the Saints in September. The Dolphins are undefeated against the Saints on MNF. The Dolphins haven't lost to the Saints at the Superdome in the last 13 years. Stats can be stacked up all day long depending on which side you're trying to prove. ESPN is terrible at trying to prove their point this way. Let it go.

Payton and Brees are at their best in primetime/big games. how is this not relevant?

oh so we are bringing up things that don't matter to the actual game? Cool! Dolphins haven't lost since I moved. So pretty much game over for the Saints. Sucks to suck.

I love our team as much as anyone but lets not guarantee a victory over an excellent team.
Don't be an uber homer douche.

LOL! Look at my post history, and you'll see that i'm the last person that should be called homer. Or heck, just ask some of the hard-working mods that have suspended me over the years. Anyway, a fan of a rival team is here looking for banter, and I was bored at work, so I decided to fire back. Sue me.

I agree but, you can easily dismantle those stats compared to the other ones thrown out. I mean we have played the saints 3 times in the last 14 years. Probably never on monday night, probably not in september, oh and the saints used to suck.

Its funny because I'm old enough to remember the Archie Manning days and the days of the Aints, when fans would wear paper bags on their heads. These Saints fans don't have a long winning tradition to brag about. They are the nouveau riche of the NFL. Graceless in victory, ugly in defeat.

Back
Top Bottom