Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Dolphins still have huge question marks at GM, QB and head coach

It seems monthly a particularly bitchy and whiny article comes out of Mando. I swear that man has a menstrual cycle.

It seems monthly a particularly bitchy and whiny article comes out of Mando. I swear that man has a menstrual cycle.
Based off his articles and interviews on wqam he just doesn't seem to like Philbin very much. He's very close to Parcells and Sparano.

And correct me if I'm wrong this might be only the second off-season going into next season with the same, Offensive Coordinator, Defensive Coordinator, and Quarterback in the last decade.

Based off his articles and interviews on wqam he just doesn't seem to like Philbin very much. He's very close to Parcells and Sparano.
That is a reasonable, rational, and likely accurate response, but I don't like the dude so I'm just going to say he's on his period.

Huh? He clearly states that Philbin, Ireland and Tannehill could all still crash and burn which makes them question marks at the moment.
Unknown quantities vs huge question marks. See the difference?

This^

I swear, some of you think every coach who's walked the sidelines is gonna be the next Shula and every player to don the aqua and orange is a future hall of famer and if someone tries to put out that fire or offer a differing opinion then they are name called. Newsflash, all of his points are valid. Who knows how Philbin and Tannehill will progress, if they do at all.

allright panama guy..

Dang you must scour the internet for negative articles about Tannehill, Philbin, or the Dolphins in general. That's all you ever seem to post about.

I blocked this kid weeks ago. Never posts anything worth reading.

Why can't these moronic "Mondo-Omaresque" beat writers understand that they're there to report franchise news...and that most readers have about as much interest in hearing their editorialized manure-fests as they do reading Flava Flav's thoughts on Keynesian Economics.

I have never seen any one person use so many words to say "I have no idea what's going on."

It could be worse, the Chiefs are bringing back Scott Pioli after going 2-14. Could you imagine that here? My god.

Back
Top Bottom