Salguero: Parcells says Ireland in charge of 09, 11, 12 drafts... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Salguero: Parcells says Ireland in charge of 09, 11, 12 drafts...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Salguero mentioned this on the WQAM pregame show with Channing Crowder. Mando says Parcells told him personally than Parcells headed the 08 draft and handed the reigns to Ireland in 09. But Parcells didn't like that draft, so he took over again in 2010. Obviously Iteland was in charge of 2011 and 2012. Not sure how accurate this is considering the source, but worth noting.

Both of them did a garbage job overall.

who cares they are both responsible and Ireland was the damn GM

The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. They both like the same kind of players if you ask me.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't trust Parcells because he also said he was responsible for Pat White. So he obviously had his hand in those drafts. He is a B.S artist and crappy personal man.

Parcells said the Pat White pick was his own, so now he is reneging on that and throwing Ireland under the bus. I am no Ireland fan, but Parcells is a piece of garbage.

i have a feeling parcells is full of ****..... Hes throwing Ireland under the bus to not tarnish his rep. Either way they both sucked

Im sure they liked many of the same players. I always blamed Parcells and Ireland for the White pick as they should be blamed

They announced this years ago. No new information.

People didnt believe it then because they didnt want to. That response hasnt changed.

isn't this on the back of an earlier report that Bill was responsible for 08, claimed ireland ****ed up the 09 draft, despite the fact that parcel's took credit for the pat white pick, then because of that **** up he took over the 2010 draft. Jesus why the **** do any of you put any interest in who did what and when when it comes to "parcell's said". ****er is ****ing goddamn lying emomaniac that is ONLY interested in preserving his legend that was built upon 2 LUCKY superbowl wins, both of which relied heavily upon the greatest ****ing freak to ever play the linebacker position and the other relied upon a ****ing choke job. **** parcells I don't give a good goddamn about him, his drafts, or anything he says. Let him and his wrinkly balls go do some goddamn grocery shopping at a VD health clinic.

Parcells said the Pat White pick was his own, so now he is reneging on that and throwing Ireland under the bus. I am no Ireland fan, but Parcells is a piece of garbage.

I dont think Parcells is throwing Ireland under the bus. I think its more likely that Armando is full of ****. He has been saying Parcells is only responsible for 2008 and 2010 for years

Ireland and Parcells have throw theirselves under the bus for the crappy job done in Miami

Can we really blame Jeffy all he did was run coffee and fetch lunch?

Back
Top Bottom