San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

San Antonio Spurs Run To The Title..Go Spurs Go

Crazy things happen when you start winning. Ive have even seen Patriots fans pop out every where in CA. I couldnt find a Pats fan in the 90's.

Ive been a Spurs fan since the 83-84 season...Also I lived In SA for 2 years,San Angelo for another 2.My bro lived there and weve been to plenty home games.Once I get with a team,I stay faithful.Always been a Spurs fan,always will be.

I always liked George Gervins' the "Iceman"style of play,thats really what turned me on to the Spurs' moreso than anything.

Phew!!Wheres Roman?:lol: I knew the 6ers would come into SA and play hard...Not a good game and not a bad game by the Spurs tonight.The only way the 6ers come back is if it becomes "scrubs on scrubs",and thats what happened tonight.Even the scrubs slept walked for the Spurs tonight.They played it tite in the last few,but noway were the Spurs gonna let this one slip away.Good game.Go Spurs Go!!

TXfins54 said:
wow there are so many spurs fans outside of texas its crazy

I've only been to Texas once. Game against New Orleans 1-2 years ago. We won by 9 I think. The last game before the Rodeo Trip :wink:

I've been a fan for 15 years. Only NBA team I've ever liked. D-Rob was and is my fave player of all time.

Tim is ok too :goof:

Tonights Game........

Spurs 19-6 vs. Grizzlies 6-19

The San Antonio Spurs look to win their sixth straight home game on Wednesday when they face the Memphis Grizzlies, one of the worst road teams in the league.

After going 34-7 at the AT&T Center last season, the Spurs (19-6) are 9-3 at home this season. That record includes an 8-0 mark when scoring at least 100 points, including a 103-98 win over Philadelphia on Saturday in their most recent outing.

Shouldnt be too much trouble for the Spurs tonight.They own the worst record on the road this year.NEVER take anyone lightly tho.Lets smash em'!!

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/061220.html

Do we ever blowout the worst teams in the league? :lol:

As long as we keep winning, I'll be happy.

My Dolphins are a disappointment, as are my Mountaineers, and the Penguins look like they're about to leave Pitt. after this season ... if the Spurs tank too, I'll freakin' snap. <where's the smilie for "postal">

As long as we keep winning, I'll be happy.

My Dolphins are a disappointment, as are my Mountaineers, and the Penguins look like they're about to leave Pitt. after this season ... if the Spurs tank too, I'll freakin' snap. <where's the smilie for "postal">

Definitely.Winning cures all.

Phew!!Wheres Roman?:lol: I knew the 6ers would come into SA and play hard...Not a good game and not a bad game by the Spurs tonight.The only way the 6ers come back is if it becomes "scrubs on scrubs",and thats what happened tonight.Even the scrubs slept walked for the Spurs tonight.They played it tite in the last few,but noway were the Spurs gonna let this one slip away.Good game.Go Spurs Go!!

I'm here Dre ...what did I miss? I wonder if Melo's suspension will get shortened if they have to cancel some Nugget's games with the blizzard? :eek: I also loved George Gervin...he had the sweetest finger roll...he would just flip it over everyone and hit nothing but net. He also had a really sweet jump shot.

I'm here Dre ...what did I miss? I wonder if Melo's suspension will get shortened if they have to cancel some Nugget's games with the blizzard? :eek: I also loved George Gervin...he had the sweetest finger roll...he would just flip it over everyone and hit nothing but net. He also had a really sweet jump shot.

That post was in reference to the Spurs-6ers game.Anyways havent really heard much about Melos suspension.Last I heard he wasnt appealing it.

Yeah the "Iceman" was the first player that I idolized.Loved Dr J and Magic,but the Iceman was my fav.He played on my fav team and he seemed to score at will.I remember being a kid,and one night hed score 44,Id predict the next night hed score 45.The amazing thing is he WOULD.I patterned my game after his.Had to love those high scoring games with the other Western Conf teams that played no defense.Definitely a different era now tho.

BTW Im getting tix for that Jan 10 game at the Pepsi Center when the Spurs come to town.Should be fun.Hopefully the Spurs can continue to be the best team in the NBA...........Go Spurs Go!!!!

Tonights Game........

Spurs 21-7vs. Bucks 13-14

Mo Williams is playing so well for the Milwaukee Bucks, even Tony Parker might be jealous.

The two ultra-quick point guards will square off for the first time this season when Williams and the Bucks visit Parker and the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gameday/061226.html

One of the craziest games in Spurs history took place on 3/6/82 vs. the Bucks in the HemisFair Arena … the Spurs beat the Bucks 171-166 in triple overtime … the Spurs 171 points that night is a club record and their combined point total of 337 is the second highest total ever recorded in NBA history…

Spurs need to amp it up at home these days...Seems like theyre losing a lil bit of luster on the home court.The Bucks are riding a 4 game win streak and probably feeling confident they can come in and steal one...Need to lay a smackdown on Milwaukee.

Todays Featured Silver Dancer.....Rebecca

Spurs mix it up when they pick cheerleaders...Rebecca likes seafood and her fav player is Manu...see more here Rebecca

Back
Top Bottom